British Speedway Forum

Glasgow v Edinburgh BSN Cup 10/5/24@7-30

42 minutes ago, davie10 said:

cant see stark lasting much longer a pale shadow of his former self 

I never really understood us signing Starke, but he's been worse than even I imagined. His rolling average has dropped to 3.35.

4 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

I never really understood us signing Starke, but he's been worse than even I imagined. His rolling average has dropped to 3.35.

he was a good prospect at one point but glasgow are pretty good at picking the wrong riders and they have two that are going to cost them 

Firstly well done Edinburgh. Pickering best visitor seen for years at ashfield. Races with bomber to be seen to be believed. Not even that disappointed tbh as racing was brilliant virtually all night.

I don't know the answer but we will not be making play offs with that 1-7. But if the racing is like that all year I'm not overly bothered!!

• Like 2

What a fantastic speedway meeting that was, credit to both teams for serving that up.

Well done to Edinburgh Josh Pickering take a bow best visiting rider I have saw at Glasgow in a long time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Monarchs2468 said:

Cracking night, obviously. But why is there an additional heat? Clearly I don't know the rules so can someone explain.

Draws are apparently the work of the devil and must not be permitted

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Monarchs2468 said:

Or if you don't know the answer you can refrain from posting.

Bit harsh and I have no idea either. But what a heat it was.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gazc said:

If our other team do the business tomorrow I will gladly have forfeited tonight.

My other team too. 

Just need the double from the underdogs. 

1 minute ago, Endeavour said:

Serious question. why is there a super heat in first leg?

Because it is a mini league, so same rules as normal league meetings, hence superheat as someone has to win on the night. Although technically no one lost!