British Speedway Forum

Oxford Vs Glasgow KO cup 010524

Bomber & Nicholls! Now they've learnt not to knock each other off is there another pair that consistently race against each other better?

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, Marksman said:

Cami Brown must be fuming now, he comes across like an idiot in these interviews :icon_smile_clown:

Could be that he Is.Is there a reason Coles was not put in ht 14.

Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Marksman said:

Cami Brown must be fuming now, he comes across like an idiot in these interviews :icon_smile_clown:

That’s cause he is, enjoy watching him raging making excuses in interviews good laugh. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Cracking meeting. Well done Oxford, well deserved over the 2 legs.

Bit frightening that felt a lot like the stancl/ parker 2 man teams away from home. Hopefully if can get our own reserves will make a difference

• Like 1

8 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Glasgow massive favourites to go through imo. Think Oxford will win, but can't see them getting 51/52 points.

Well I called that wrong, Oxfords second strings & 1 reserve did far better than all season. Glasgow's bottom 4 not doing enough.

Well done Oxford. Delighted Glasgow got knocked out lol!

Edited by szkocjasid
  • Haha 1

Excellent racing all night. Killeen was the match winner in  my view. Bougoen looks like a beaten man, A big off in his first race then he backed out going into turn 3 in another his confidence is so low I believe he should return to NDL & learn how to win races. He is still 16 & has a big future theres no need to push so hard in his first full season.

Glasgow to be fair other than Harris & Worrall looked poor. The reserves were very bad & both vastly experienced with good family pedigrees.

Well done Oxford. It's going to be a headache fitting extra meetings in with 3 teams to run. Lets hope the rain continues to dodge Oxford.

• Like 2

Crowd seemed to be well down on normal Cheetahs meetings. 

Not a fan of the way both teams have been made up, can see a few heavy defeats away from home.

Some cracking racing, a tremendous tussle between Nicholls and Harris. Overall, a deserved win on aggregate I would say.

7 hours ago, Hilly said:

Crowd seemed to be well down on normal Cheetahs meetings. 

Not a fan of the way both teams have been made up, can see a few heavy defeats away from home.

Some cracking racing, a tremendous tussle between Nicholls and Harris. Overall, a deserved win on aggregate I would say.

Harris v Nicholls is always going to be good never to be missed both still going at it and very well respected by all. Out of interest how are Oxford doing with the crowds with all three teams racing, has the spires being in the Prem pulled the fans away from attending  cheetahs and chargers? 

1 hour ago, 1stbender said:

Harris v Nicholls is always going to be good never to be missed both still going at it and very well respected by all. Out of interest how are Oxford doing with the crowds with all three teams racing, has the spires being in the Prem pulled the fans away from attending  cheetahs and chargers? 

Speedway is not a cheap sport, I admit to being surprised when Oxford entered teams in 3 leagues drawing on the same fan base. Hope it works out for them in the best interests of speedway.