British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue v Ipswich 22nd April

Doyle , Emil , King and Ellis can all go good here and the tac is a massive advantage to Ippo . Belle Vue should win but  don't expect a walkover 

3 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

We’re crap here no two ways about it so expecting a home win. If we can keep it within 12 and take the bonus point that’ll do nicely. 

https://ipswichwitches.co/raceday-preview-belle-vue-rowe-motor-oil-premiership-r1-a/

It always amazes me how poor as a team we perform there, because individually Doyley,  Danny and Adam have been very successful there.

Just keep it close if you can lads, a bonus point is a must #fingerscrossed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Badge said:

It always amazes me how poor as a team we perform there, because individually Doyley,  Danny and Adam have been very successful there.

Just keep it close if you can lads, a bonus point is a must #fingerscrossed.

I'm a tad more optimistic this year with young Adam in the side, and the reserves could play a big part in this...

• Like 1

18 hours ago, AceBelle said:

King withdrew at workington after being wiped out by McGurk walked off limping apparently very sore ? 

Ipswich could get stronger using for example Douglas, Masters etc.

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, AceBelle said:

Weather  forecast not great anyway :rolleyes:

Rain in morning clearing in afternoon and evening. So should be ok. Albeit it will be very grippy again. 

the good few days weather we have will have prepared the track nicely to take the morning rain 

Just hope the weather allows me to finally see some racing this year.  Due to weather forecast I didn't bother going to NSS for the visit of Sheffield on BHM or Aces visit to Leicester last Thursday.   Even though the meeting went ahead it's never as exciting when the track is damp and there is drizzle in the air.  Was going to visit NSS last Monday also.

4 minutes ago, AceBelle said:

Doyle having a stinker in Poland been on the end of 3 5-1's scored 2 pts :rolleyes:

Lidsey isn't fairing much beter.

6 minutes ago, AceBelle said:

Lidsey finished well 10 from his last 4 rides :t:

Worth keeping him for tomorrow then...:D

Doyle only four...

• Haha 1