British Speedway Forum

Workington v Redcar 20/04/24 3pm BSN

4 hours ago, iainb said:

Celina showing a few of the men up with her very clear and loud dropping of the F-Bomb... would make a docker blush. Tai Woffinden watch out!

Most Europeans speak really good English and sure the F word is one of the first they learn. I watch quite a lot of the European stuff on Netflix etc, and even speaking in their own languages normally the F word( plus most of the 'others') don't need subtitles. 

21 hours ago, gazzac said:

Most Europeans speak really good English and sure the F word is one of the first they learn. 

It's one of the few French words I know :D

4 hours ago, poole keith said:

Perhaps speedway riders should watch the best bike racers in the world in moto gp  being interviewed and learn from it

What a woke society it is now a days. Big whoop a couple of “naughty” words used. In the heat of the moment, just expressing their feelings, get on with it and get over yourself.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, CTD26 said:

What a woke society it is now a days. Big whoop a couple of “naughty” words used. In the heat of the moment, just expressing their feelings, get on with it and get over yourself.

I think you're right, heat of the moment can get to all of us, I've done it watching the tv at some meetings, although try not to in the stadium, but a planned interveiw like Woffinden's is unforgivable really. As Poole Keith has said there is an amazing crop of young( mostly Spanish and some Italians) who conduct themselves so well in a foreign language, they're a credit to moto gp. Don't ever remember Mark Loram seeming it necessary to drop the bomb in the heat of the moment or in an interview. 

• Like 2

On 4/21/2024 at 11:21 PM, homer said:

can conclude from that the scunny prom.... sorry knob godfrey is a complete tool

Keep looking up and your out the BSN already , the complete tool is your track announcer with names like 

the Billericy blaster ,etc  and the racetrack was shocking last week aswell

7 hours ago, poole keith said:

Perhaps speedway riders should watch the best bike racers in the world in moto gp  being interviewed and learn from it

I always find Moto GP interviews pretty uninteresting, possibly because the interviewer always asks "How do you feel?"