British Speedway Forum

Workington v Redcar 20/04/24 3pm BSN

10 hours ago, Supersteady84 said:

Talking of garbage how's your stadium and track??????

Let's see how yours is in a few years, if your still running that is !!! least at Berwick we've got covered seats, never hear any complaints about the track .

Edited by ONTWOMINUTES
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, H20 said:

Could Redcar not have used IRR in heat 13 ?

No as Danny king had completed 3 rides.

43 minutes ago, ONTWOMINUTES said:

Let's see how yours is in a few years, if your still running that is !!! least at Berwick we've got seats, never hear any complaints about the track .

The Comets have seats too. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ONTWOMINUTES said:

Let's see how yours is in a few years, if your still running that is !!! least at Berwick we've got seats, never hear any complaints about the track .

At least we have seats!!! Hahahaha Why is there no seats at workington???? Nugget

36 minutes ago, Supersteady84 said:

At least we have seats!!! Hahahaha Why is there no seats at workington???? Nugget

Coming from a cumbrian, why are you so hostile? I'm all for defending the team and all but you just seem a bit of a bellend at times.

Everytime I'm in here or a different thread associated with Comets it's you arguing with someone about rubbish from several months ago. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Woke23 said:

Coming from a cumbrian, why are you so hostile? I'm all for defending the team and all but you just seem a bit of a bellend at times.

Everytime I'm in here or a different thread associated with Comets it's you arguing with someone about rubbish from several months ago. 

I couldn't give a toss where you're from!! I'm arguing with a certain someone who done nowt but slate 2 of our riders before the season had even started. Don't like it just scroll on!!!

Really enjoyable meeting today. Been to everyone down at Northside and have to say, that is the best racing to date. The extra dirt really helped passing massively. Could have went either way. Hope Danny King isn’t hurt badly after that unfortunate incident.

• Like 2

I see Workington at home next Sunday 28th v Scunthorpe in a re arranged fixture.Tapes up 3-30pm

4 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

What’s entertaining about finishing last the majority of the time? 

Usual rubbish comment from u,the lass has guts to try and make it in what has been a male majority sport,if u think u could do better give it a go .

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, geoff100 said:

Usual rubbish comment from u,the lass has guts to try and make it in what has been a male majority sport,if u think u could do better give it a go .

The classic you have a go comment got to love it. Like I said early take away the fact she’s female, if she wasn’t and was male would you be saying the same things probably not. 

She is averaging 1 point a meeting and she’s came up against Redcar twice who with ourselves probably have the weakest reserves in the league. Other than 1 point against borke she’s only beat Ben trigger who’s not very good and her team mate.  

You’ve been brought in on a 4 point average and your averaging 1 your not doing your job or even close to doing it, take the fact she’s female out of the equation the stats aren’t great are they?