British Speedway Forum

Workington v Redcar 20/04/24 3pm BSN

3 hours ago, geoff100 said:

Commitment or choice to be in poland,about time a number 8 should be used to take all rides.

Well in this case Jonas had already signed for his Polish club and only signed for Redcar after TJ said he wouldn’t be fit to ride. 

Probably makes the Bears stronger in this case, hopefully Connor can score some points after a difficult start for the Bears.

22 minutes ago, Norfolk Bear said:

Is this match available on a stream ?

No streams at worky, also watch out for any  adverts saying streams available here on social media  it's a SCAM 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, geoff100 said:

Commitment or choice to be in poland,about time a number 8 should be used to take all rides.

That's the consequence of being a weekend track unfortunately.

In this case though Knudsen was a late signing for Redcar and was probably fixed up in Poland long before Christmas.

On 4/18/2024 at 12:31 PM, Ian68 said:

Exactly,do they not help each other out if one's found the set up does he not pass any information on or are they all for themselves there's no I in team

I’m sure they all communicate…..but one rider’s set up won’t necessarily suit others though…….it’s an individual thing to suit style, technique and engine etc. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, geoff100 said:

9 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

If Poland want you, you go to Poland. Do you want to work for £10 an hour, or £60 an hour tomorrow? 

7 hours ago, Yearbyred said:

Well in this case Jonas had already signed for his Polish club and only signed for Redcar after TJ said he wouldn’t be fit to ride. 

Probably makes the Bears stronger in this case, hopefully Connor can score some points after a difficult start for the Bears.

I think it is more this year that Poland want you for practice as well as the meetings.

2 hours ago, Yearbyred said:

Knudsen now riding tomorrow as Poland been postponed.

Wright withdrawn tonight now too, so must be a doubt for tomorrow.

Update: Wright officially out, Riss guesting.

Riss has been asked, but he can't make it and has declined. I don't know who will be guesting for Wright, but it won't be Erik Riss.

6 minutes ago, Bavarian said:

Riss has been asked, but he can't make it and has declined. I don't know who will be guesting for Wright, but it won't be Erik Riss.

Bomber on way back from Glasgow,  don't know if averages will fit though