British Speedway Forum

Redcar v Workington, 12/ 4/2024 :- BSN Series.

Just now, iainb said:

Cook looks like he's up for it... going home that is. Batch won't be far behind him

My thoughts too, doesn't look remotely interested.

Now Ive said that, watch him fly..

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Neila said:

Do you ever have anything positive to say 

When Cook gives me something positive to say about him, I'll be the first to comment, until that happens... Tate was pretty impressive in heat 1 until he binned it

8 minutes ago, Neila said:

Tate Shed a chain apparently an issue with chains this season 

Looked like he over slid it going into turn one to me. Comets staging a mini comeback, Liebmann looks quite racy.

Edited by iainb

26 minutes ago, iainb said:

Looked like he over slid it going into turn one to me. Comets staging a mini comeback, Liebmann looks quite racy.

You weren't saying that about Celina last week :wink: im at the track and tates chain got seized in the back wheel  so best put your glasses on when watching BSN

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Neila said:

You weren't saying that about Celina last week :wink: im at the track and tates chain got seized in the back wheel  so best put your glasses on when watching BSN

I think you must be getting me mixed up with somebody else you want to pick a fight with. I've only ever said positive things about Liebmann. Tate said he threw a chain, he didn't say whether it was caused by his over slide and correction which is where he seemed to lose control. 

7 minutes ago, iainb said:

Nipple

You’ve never got anything nice to say about anything or anyone. All for folk having opinions, but Jesus post something positive for once and stop being so miserable 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CTD26 said:

You’ve never got anything nice to say about anything or anyone. All for folk having opinions, but Jesus post something positive for once and stop being so miserable 

You only read what you want to! Did you see Cook's interview prior to the meeting?

Edited by iainb

Great win for the Comets, especially after a dodgy start. Once the newbies got dialled in there was no stopping them. Cook did well to get his head back in the game after his pre-meeting comments and Batch on it too.