British Speedway Forum

Lions v Witches knockout cup 1st April

12 hours ago, Teromaafan said:

Can’t see either team winning by more than six and think this will suit the Witches over two legs. I will be surprised if any away team has more race winners than Ipswich in any meeting at Foxhall this season.

When are Ipswich the visitors to Foxhall? :D
What's the possible issue with Sayfutdinov?

37 minutes ago, 40-38 said:

Rain this morning now stopped, although it’s rather black over Bill’s Mothers. Fingers crossed it stays away.

Has Will's mother died now:D

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, DazS said:

when they stop cash  ill stop going. simple

They’ve largely cut cash out of foootball now - my son is in Edinburgh and I went along to a Hearts match and it was e-ticket - scan your barcode to get in!

I suspect speedway will continue with cash for now! 

having decided not to go to Belle Vue today I might try for this tonight on the live stream - if the weather holds then I might try for the return leg of the Tigers v Aces  on Thursday - a shame the days of two meetings in a day are now done - happy memory of travelling up and down the A12 for Arena / Lakeside v Ipswich to huge crowds over the Easter break in years gone by! 

Edited by GeneralMelchett
  • Like 2

On 3/31/2024 at 1:38 PM, szkocjasid said:

With his knowledge of the track could be Dan T getting one or two extra rides, not Rew. Ipswich are in a good situation with reserve options.

On 3/31/2024 at 5:39 PM, Arch Stanton said:

Good point. Was superb there last season was Dan, which kickstarted our late play off charge.

Think I'm gonna be looking mighty smart by the end of the night lol!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, FishersGate said:

Much better now . Actually seen two passes now. 

Not a huge amount of passing but the racing is competitive and pretty close - I am enjoying the stream anyway!

• Like 1