British Speedway Forum

Speedway Betting 2024

TTT

2 hours ago, Heathcote said:

Tough meeting to call tonight as i think it all depends which Bomber turns up, prime play off Bomber then Sheffield could be hitting 40+ points, get the season long Oxford Bomber who has struggled to hit double figures anywhere in the top league and Belle Vue could be taking a 16pt lead to Owlerton...as such wont be touching the handicaps for the meeting but a couple of plays

Vuolas under 6, ok he wins heat 2 but barring an EF how does he get 4 more points, given he meets both Holders Pickering and Howarth in 2 out of his 3 remaining rides

Edwards Under 4, as per above, comes second in heat 2 and then where does he get another point

Mulford over Gilkes, Jake comes third in heat 2, Dan doesnt score a point all night

Blodorn over 5 and also over Howarth. More than capable of winning Heat 1 and 8, where he meets Howarth in both heats, plus Kyle nursing an injury and hasn't gone great around the NSS all season, only scoring 12 points in 3 separate meetings.

I can see Vuolas beating Howarth too especially if his wrist is still troublesome so could get over 6,Holder the elder quite often has one bad race too so. 

This works out to around 4/5 so I'll be placing my final bets on the British season.

SHEFFIELD to Win the Premiership @ 12/5........BELLE VUE to Win the Premiership @ 14/5

Leicester needed a corrupt referee just to sneak past a drastically weakened Ipswich, I see Leicester getting battered at Belle Vue or Sheffield.

Edited by TTT