British Speedway Forum

Speedway Betting 2024

TTT

43 minutes ago, TTT said:

Anyone going for a Birmingham & Leicester DOUBLE @ 1.64/1 

I have had a small one on the above for a bit of interest, while i'm watching the Lions meeting on the box. Think both meetings will be pretty close though.

Edited by Bald Bloke

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I have had a small one on the above for a bit of interest, while i'm watching the Lions meeting on the box. Think both meetings will be pretty close though.

Same here, Just a small stake for me as well as it's all a bit unpredictable this year.

Like you say both should be close.

Got to give the nod to the home sides based on the fact that Ipswich are missing 3 key riders and the fact that Leicester are at Home in a must win 6 pointer.

Posted (edited)

bet365 seems to want to give away free money tonight.

SHEFFIELD -14 and the Hcap Tie all day long, Something drastic would have to happen for Birmingham to put up 39 points tonight.

Edited by TTT

How does everyone feel about BRENNAN 0 vs Woffinden.

Brennan should be getting 7 rides tonight and Woffy may only take 4.

6 minutes ago, TTT said:

How does everyone feel about BRENNAN 0 vs Woffinden.

Brennan should be getting 7 rides tonight and Woffy may only take 4.

I thought the same. But i think the safer bet is Sheffield -14. Happy with that, so will be my only bet. Watch it go and bomb out now:)

7 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I thought the same. But i think the safer bet is Sheffield -14. Happy with that, so will be my only bet. Watch it go and bomb out now:)

I'm confident on Howarth and 60% confident on Brennan however I've decided to leave both of them in the end just on the slight chance that they don't come in.

Like you I'm happy with my -14 and Hcap Tie.

Good luck!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

bet365 were treating us tonight.

Never in doubt.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Fully expecting both of these riders to take 6 rides each tonight.

Brennan OVER 10 @ 3/4 (Having his best season ever in British Speedway, Should be filling his boots against a make shift Ipswich side, Doesn't even need to beat Emil to score 11+)

Scott Nicholls OVER 12 & EXACTLY 12 @ 8/5 & 5/1 (Bang In-Form, Has done a lot of laps around Birmingham this season already, Ipswich don't have any other option's for HT 15 other than Emil & Scotty imo so I'm happy to put a small stake on at a big price)

I'm also backing MAX FRICKE UNDER & EXACTLY 11 (I think he's been dreadful away from Leicester and I don't see him scoring double figures tonight when you take into account that he's never ridden the track before, I'm not even sure that Max will beat his own team mates tonight considering Masters is an Oxford rider and Lawson also has track knowledge)

Edited by TTT

Posted (edited)

REW +0 vs. Pawlicki @ EVS (I'll be shocked if Pawlicki takes to Foxhall like a duck to water considering he's struggled on almost every track in the league)

HARRIS OVER 6 @ 1/1 (Doesn't have to beat Emil or Lindgren to get to the 7 points required)

LINDGREN OVER 10 @ 21/20 (Got bags of experience on British tracks so he won't have any problems imo, I don't see him dropping points to anyone other than Emil.)

Edited by TTT

Double of Sheffield and Ipswich pays 14/5 that should easily cover any other the gambles i place

Sheffield -2, think the top 3 of Sheffield will have the Tigers pushing close to 50 points on the night

Chris Holder over 8, currently in the best form for a good few years and always keen to put one over Buster, hopefully gets heat 15 and that should see him hitting double figures

Ipswich  +0 at Heat 8, even if Lindgren is flying Id imagine that it will take Pawlicki and Lampart a few heats to get up to speed and the Witches should easily be leading at heat 8

Bomber over 6 and Lindgren Over 10....for exactly the same reasons listed by TTT

• Like 1

I'm also backing TAI WOFFINDEN OVER & EXACTLY 11 at an odds against price, If he gets Heat 15 then Tai should be good for a minimum of 13 imo.

3, 3, 3, 2* is what I've got Tai down for from his programmed rides.

12 minutes ago, Heathcote said:

Double of Sheffield and Ipswich pays 14/5 that should easily cover any other the gambles i place

Sheffield -2, think the top 3 of Sheffield will have the Tigers pushing close to 50 points on the night

Chris Holder over 8, currently in the best form for a good few years and always keen to put one over Buster, hopefully gets heat 15 and that should see him hitting double figures

Ipswich  +0 at Heat 8, even if Lindgren is flying Id imagine that it will take Pawlicki and Lampart a few heats to get up to speed and the Witches should easily be leading at heat 8

Bomber over 6 and Lindgren Over 10....for exactly the same reasons listed by TTT

Joining you on Holder.

I was considering backing Chris anyway but like you said he'll want to stick it to Buster tonight after getting turned over last year by him at Peterborough.

49 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Only one for me.

Sheffield and Ippo win double @2.87

GL

Good Luck BB.

I'm considering joining you and Heathcote on the Double as it's good value and it should come in imo, I just have slight fitness worries over Ellis and Picko that are making me hesitant.

4 minutes ago, TTT said:

Good Luck BB.

I'm considering joining you and Heathcote on the Double as it's good value and it should come in imo, I just have slight fitness worries over Ellis and Picko that are making me hesitant.

I thought the same. I think Sheffield could win if Picko scores 4 ish. Eliis is more of a worry for me. If he can't bag 6  Ippo could well struggle. I've only got a tenner on it though. So not a big deal if it don't come in.

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I thought the same. I think Sheffield could win if Picko scores 4 ish. Eliis is more of a worry for me. If he can't bag 6  Ippo could well struggle. I've only got a tenner on it though. So not a big deal if it don't come in.

I think Sheffield will win regardless because IRR will just come into play for Picko won't it??????

It's Ellis that worries me because Ipswich are already running R/R.