British Speedway Forum

Speedway Betting 2024

TTT

Also couldnt believe that Belle Vue have been offered at -4, so definitely backing that as i dont see how Birmingham hit 40 points tonight.

Birmingham may make a reasonable start as its been a few years since Dan and Brady rode their and Im not aware that Jaimon or Norrick ever have, but in the end the Aces will run out comfortable winners

Other 2 bets tonight are Ben Cook over 6 and Tom Brennan over 8.

Tom the only Brummie to show any sort of form this season and should get 5 rides possibly 6

Ben has made an ok start to the season but has always gone well at Perry Barr for Poole and the below par opposition tonight should see Ben getting close to double figuresĀ 

3 hours ago, PTW said:

I quite like Bewley under and exactly 11 for tonight not guaranteed ht15 tonight imo,after a knock at the gp and more than likely Brady will finish ahead of him in ht13

Joined you on that just before the off when the commentators mentioned Bewley's fitnessĀ (limping)

7 hours ago, TTT said:

What does bet365 know that we don't because they've only put BV up as -4 on the Handicap.

Birmingham have been taking battering after battering as of late.

I've taken the -4 but something's off imo as this handicap is far too good to be true.

Glad my transfer didn't land in time. I thought that was as good a banker as you could get.

11 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Glad my transfer didn't land in time. I thought that was as good a banker as you could get.

I knew it was going to lose straight away because something was off before the meeting even started imo, -4 was always too good to be true.

Thankfully I got my money back straight away with Bewley on the UNDERS after the pundits mentioned about Bewley limping and stuff.

Was considering the cash out on -4 but I would've been gutted if it did come in so I left the bet on knowing that Bewley was more than likely to get me my money back anyway.

• Like 1

Tempted by the price of even money for the Brummies at +12, a track more to the liking of the Poles and Milik at reserve and also Brennans former tack

Also a good price, 29/20, for Bewley under 11, no guarantees of heat 15 and only needs one slip up in his other 3 rides to land the betĀ 

Brennan over 7 and Lampart over 6, both have the possibility of Heat 15 and one or the other could get a tac sub ride so potentially 6 rides each

Ā 

Above picks are based more Ā onĀ the price than them actually being certainties, but with them all being even money or greater, hopefully at least 2 come in and its profit

TUNGATE OVER 9 @ 10/11 (The stats speak for themselves, Rohan barely drops a point to an opponent in his programmed rides when riding in the engine room around Oxford, Shoe in for Ht 15 if his form continues)

MASTERS OVER 9 @ 6/5 (Should be putting up double figures from 5 rides tonight, Riding with Becker who's never done a lap around Oxford)

Ā 

Difficult meeting to call this and all depends on how well Fricke and Becker go at a track that i dont think either has ridden before.Ā 

I think Oxford will win the meeting and should cover the -2 handicap as well, Tungate is in good form, Riss Bomber and Charles should be getting 20 points between them and hopefully after a good weekend on the continent Mgic can put in a decent performance. Cookie started his Oxford career well and generally did well at Oxford on his visits last season so Oxford should be getting 48/49 points

Ā 

Masters on his own track should be getting over 9, would be amazed if he isnt getting heat 15 and possibly a tac sub ride also

Tungate should also get 5 rides and should also be hitting double figures

Ā 

Also at 4/6 a large saving bet on Oxford just winning the meetingĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

365 have priced this up very early, guess no issues with riders flying in and nothing untoward with the forecast.

Was surprised to see Belle Vue atĀ +12, whilst I do think Sheffield will winĀ the meeting it could well be a last heat decider for the aggregate win and i dont see Belle Vue failing to score 40 points.

Brady is on great form this season, his only real blip was Leicester away and done way too many maps around Sheffield in his career to not be hitting double figures and would have thought he is nailed on for heat 15, so definitely a bet at over 9.

Kyle has looked in great form in either league so far this season, where as Norrick has shown if he hits the front he is hard to catch and with Sheffield tending to be agates track more and more these days, certainly expect to cover the +2 handicap, both should get about 5 points each

As Im backing Brady to score at least 10 then he should cover the +3 handicap over Jack. Whilst Sheffield might require Jack to hot a 15 point max to progress to theĀ next round I cant see him going unbeaten, particularly with the GP coming up this weekend, he may not risk everything

Ā 

• Like 1

Would imagine that Belle Vue are a shoe in at -8 tonight, going to have to be some great performances by Janowski, Harris and Cook for Oxford to hit 40 points tonight

Also backing Tungate over 9, a good chance he will get 6 rides and id like to think he would win at least one and hopefully doesnt come last in any. Also backing Magic under 8, in 6 meetings this year has only scored over 8 once and hasn't managed to score 5 away from home yet.

Ā 

Much tougher to call the Tigers meeting tonight, but as i fully expect Jack to have 5 rides given that Sheffield will want to maximise the score ahead of the aggregate bonus in the return fixture so hopefully he can score over 11. Whilst Adam Ellis claims he wasnt unhappy at losing his position with the tigers last year, Im certain he will still be in the mood to prove he has still got what it takes around Owlerton and we all know if he gates at Sheffield he is very quick, so fully expect him to score over 5.

Will also have a small gamble on Thompson at 7/4 to outscore Kyle. Its probably unlikely but Kyle has been in rather poor form so far this season for both the Tigers and Scorpions and Dan is another who once pops out in front is hard to pass....basically a gamble on Thompson winning heat 8Ā 

365 must be feeling generous tonight Belle Vue -16??? I dont see the Stars scoring 37, unless Wojdylo takes an instant like to the track. Personally i see Kings Lynn struggling to get to 30 points

Also backing the Aces at -6 after 8 heats, they should romp into an early lead

Bit of a gamble on Lawson over 7, Should get 5 rides with RR in operation and as i see him being Kings Lynn top scorer he could get heat 15 and a tac sub ride.....admittedly being a guest he may be over looked for all 3 extra rides and they give them to Rowe and WojdyloĀ 

Lidsey over 9, apart from Cook dont see anyone else finishing ahead of him

Bewley -4 over Klindt, dont see Bewley dropping any points apart from Heat 13 and I dont see Klindt getting near 7 points

Posted (edited)

Win Treble at just over 3/1.

IPSWICH (Ipswich are head and shoulders above everyone in this league imo, Very strong in every department)

OXFORD (Shouldn't be losing at Home to Belle Vue with Brady Kurtz missing, Belle Vue have struggled on the road this season)

LEICESTER (Must win meeting for them tonight as they're in a fight for 4th place imo, If they cant beat a drastically weakened Sheffield then they've got no hope of making the play-offs this year imo, I just don't see where the backup comes from to support C. Holder and Woffinden, The reserves aren't anything to rave about, Howarth's struggling quite badly so far this season and Schlein isn't the same rider he once was)

Edited by TTT

27 minutes ago, TTT said:

Win Treble at just over 3/1.

IPSWICH (Ipswich are head and shoulders above everyone in this league imo, Very strong in every department)

OXFORD (Shouldn't be losing at Home to Belle Vue with Brady Kurtz missing, Belle Vue have struggled on the road this season)

LEICESTER (Must win meeting for them tonight as they're in a fight for 4th place imo, If they cant beat a drastically weakened Sheffield then they've got no hope of making the play-offs this year imo, I just don't see where the backup comes from to support C. Holder and Woffinden, The reserves aren't anything to rave about, Howarth's struggling quite badly so far this season and Schlein isn't the same rider he once was)

Good chance for Leicester tonight .Ā  . Cant really see a bet tonight thouĀ