British Speedway Forum

Peter Craven Memorial Trophy - Monday 18th March.

Conor Bailey and Harris last 2 announced. 

took a bit of a nose dive the line up. 

hopefully the last rider announced is a good one 

• Haha 1

NKI completes the line up. 

LINE-UP: Fredrik Lindgren, Max Fricke, Dan Bewley, Luke Becker, Brady Kurtz, Jaimon Lidsey, Jason Doyle, Celina Liebmann, Connor Mountain, Norick Blodorn, Robert Lambert, Maciej Janowski. Connor Bailey, Ben Cook, Chris Harris, Niels-Kristian Iversen.

not really a premium line up as it’s stated with the rise in prices. But a decent line up. 

35 minutes ago, Colinspeedway said:

Is this on BSN? 

Not announced yet or, for that matter,  has the BEN Fund yet.

10 hours ago, DazS said:

excellent replacement look forward to seeing him ride Bellevue, think he will go well.

With all due respect to Becker who is a decent rider, this change makes the meeting more interesting. We’ve been watching Becker for years now and know all about him, Wojdylo not so much after only a brief stint with Peterborough. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, emilali said:

£14.99 for a stream online is absolutely scandalous in my opinion and will put quite a few off I would have thought! 

i do think its too much to pay to stream

but think of a fan whos working today and has a 3 to 400 mile round trip 

might be worth it to some 

sadly im working tonight so cant make it or even stream it 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, emilali said:

£14.99 for a stream online is absolutely scandalous in my opinion and will put quite a few off I would have thought! 

I thought it was quite fair. If you think  Leicester are changing £12.99 for a league meeting. £14.99 for an individual meeting with 20 heats and SF and final, is good value imo. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, scaramanga said:

i do think its too much to pay to stream

but think of a fan whos working today and has a 3 to 400 mile round trip 

might be worth it to some 

sadly im working tonight so cant make it or even stream it 

amazing what some fans find to moan about :rolleyes: this is a class field GP standard and BSN providing a service for the fans who can't travel also the weather today is glorious dry spring sunshine so the track will be in great shape for these brilliant riders !!

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, AceBelle said:

amazing what some fans find to moan about :rolleyes: this is a class field GP standard and BSN providing a service for the fans who can't travel also the weather today is glorious dry spring sunshine so the track will be in great shape for these brilliant riders !!

Having an opinion that something is too expensive isn't necessarily moaning though is it? Not sure I'd call it a GP standard field either.

Anyway I hope its a good meeting for those who go or buy the stream.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, AceBelle said:

it does have a girl riding though.:rofl:

7 hours ago, emilali said:

Extra heats than a league meeting and usually good value with the 6 rider final! Cheaper than attending in person and BSN usually good coverage. Invite a friend and split it! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AceBelle said:

You might want to have a closer look at the GP fields if you think this is a GP standard field.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

I thought it was quite fair. If you think  Leicester are changing £12.99 for a league meeting. £14.99 for an individual meeting with 20 heats and SF and final, is good value imo. 

Thats the beauty of an opinion I suppose.