British Speedway Forum

Polish Championships IMP finals round 3 Lublin Saturday 10th August Live on TV

Not many tracks give you so much drive from heat one around the outside!!!

What a race...

Hope we dont peak too soon...:D

Rose coloured glasses maybe, but...

Bartek is the nearest I have seen to when I had the huge fortune to watch PC in his pomp when passing riders..

They both just seemed to have so much time and space to execute any manoeuvre regardless of how tight everything was on track, with regards to proximity to riders and fence...

It all actually almost "slows down" as you see that level of rider pick his moment, and make his move..

With nothing the rider in front can do..

Bartek then saw space on turns one and two that the others made for him by simply riding the "safe line"...

He didn't take that line!!!

• Like 2

Not that impressed with the camera work...

All this following the close racing, even if at the back..

Have they not seen Eurosports coverage..?

100% cover the rider half a straight ahead!!!:D

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Rose coloured glasses maybe, but...

Bartek is the nearest I have seen to when I had the huge fortune to watch PC in his pomp when passing riders..

They both just seemed to have so much time and space to execute any manoeuvre regardless of how tight everything was on track, with regards to proximity to riders and fence...

It all actually almost "slows down" as you see that level of rider pick his moment, and make his move..

With nothing the rider in front can do..

Bartek then saw space on turns one and two that the others made for him by simply riding the "safe line"...

He didn't take that line!!!

I wear those same glasses, I can’t remember anyone having the complete package for so long, many riders over the years had their thing that they were great at but I think zmarzlik has it all, he is the ultimate racer and a super quick thinker, even if someone try’s to shut the door on him it’s as if he see’s it coming and changes direction in a split second and his will to win it 100% and he looks an absolute natural on a bike 

• Like 2

Me and the Mrs were discussing zmarzlik earlier saying if his career went like janowski’s (still a good rider but maybe best days behind him ) would he quit as I just can’t see him settling for 2nd best  

6 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

I wear those same glasses, I can’t remember anyone having the complete package for so long, many riders over the years had their thing that they were great at but I think zmarzlik has it all, he is the ultimate racer and a super quick thinker, even if someone try’s to shut the door on him it’s as if he see’s it coming and changes direction in a split second and his will to win it 100% and he looks an absolute natural on a bike 

100%

Which is why he reminds me of PC so much in the way he lines up his opponents by anticipating their move..

In the Final in Katowice, PC passed Malcolm Simmons with Simmo later saying that he felt completely confident he had blocked the move...

He saw PC's front wheel appear in his vision to the right and moved out...

And was still looking right as PC passed under him...

Different level some lads, with the one common denominator...

They make something incredibly difficult, look very easy to do..

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 1