British Speedway Forum

New NDL Rules

• 2 weeks later...

Had a brief look at the sparse NDL fixtures for 2024 and was disappointed to see there is a fixture scheduled for the 11th October! Obviously there are likely to be rain offs etc but just two fixtures currently in September and the rest knocked out by the end of August makes sense. I can understand why any side would want to delay hosting Edinburgh for a s long as possible but October feels extreme...

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 2/15/2024 at 1:46 PM, Sings4Speedway said:

Had a brief look at the sparse NDL fixtures for 2024 and was disappointed to see there is a fixture scheduled for the 11th October! Obviously there are likely to be rain offs etc but just two fixtures currently in September and the rest knocked out by the end of August makes sense. I can understand why any side would want to delay hosting Edinburgh for a s long as possible but October feels extreme...

What’s the chances that it doesn’t get staged if neither side can win the league? 

Edited by Islander15

29 minutes ago, Islander15 said:

What’s the chances that it doesn’t get staged if neither side can win the league? 

I'd say zero chance of it not being staged, since it is Belle Vue v Edinburgh. 

Belle Vue always complete their fixtures at the NSS, and as BV and Edinburgh are 2 of the stronger NDL teams, there's a good chance that one of them will be in with a chance of winning the league.

• Like 1