British Speedway Forum

British Final 2024

5 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Bit petulant by Bewley at the end there, Wright didn't do a lot wrong.

Maybe... but good to see some needle

1 minute ago, iainb said:

Maybe... but good to see some needle

Certainly livened up the racing a bit. We’re suffering a drought on rider feuds these days. 

• Like 1

Glad Woffinden is being humbled. The sheer arrogance in his interview pre meeting to say he’ll be in the SON team. Dream on lad think your days are numbered.

• Like 3

Just now, CTD26 said:

Glad Woffinden is being humbled. The sheer arrogance in his interview pre meeting to say he’ll be in the SON team. Dream on lad think your days are numbered.

If he doesn't win tonight's meeting then I don't think he'll be in tbh.

Lambert, Bewley and Brennan for me based on seasonal form and home track knowledge.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, TTT said:

If he doesn't win tonight's meeting then I don't think he'll be in tbh.

Lambert, Bewley and Brennan for me based on seasonal form and home track knowledge.

That'd be a ballsy call to make. If Brennan can win this thing then maybe yes

4 minutes ago, iainb said:

That'd be a ballsy call to make. If Brennan can win this thing then maybe yes

Stead will put Woffy in based on reputation as well as being a Sheffield rider but on current form against top opposition he's been abysmal.

Brennan on the other hand is having the best season of his career and he's gating has been electric at times.

• Like 1

Just now, TTT said:

Stead will put Woffy in based on reputation as well as being a Sheffield rider but on current form against top opposition he's been abysmal.

Brennan on the other hand is having the best season of his career and he's gating has been electric at times.

But has Brennan won anything on the big stage when it mattered? That's why I say if he can wrap this up then get him in!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bagpuss said:

Interesting what Tai just explained about tyres, almost puts some strategy into it.

I guess Robert thought I’ll save my new tyre for a heat against lesser opposition, against Tai & Dan you could put a new tyre in and still not win.

• Like 1