British Speedway Forum

Cardiff 24

8 hours ago, iainb said:

His lead is so big he can afford to use the rest of the season as a test session!

I think the others may reduce it tonight would not be surprised if he is not in the final never looks at home at Cardiff,and his gating is poor by his standards at the moment .  

9 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Think Zmarzlik is missing something this season regarding equipment,certainly not gating as consistent as previous obviously thinks a change might help.Do you know if Kowalski is related to the Wroclaw rider.?

As a measure of the man, I think being passed easily by lindgren in the final in gorzow hurt zmarzlik and despite him being a country mile infront of the opposition and nailed on world championship it’s not good enough just to win, he wants to win big, no I don’t think he is related to the Wroclaw rider 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

God save the queen/king is such a depressing song/anthem, everytime it’s played I can imagine someone winding up an old gramophone slowly, time for a new one, maybe Russ abbots atmosphere 

That would make a great national anthem. 🤭

14 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Just put tv on stadium looks enpty !

Novelties worn off....?

And the main customer base it picks from ie UK fans in the main, has dwindled massively in the past 15 years..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 40-38 said:

Hard luck there Tom. Mikkelson celebrating like he's won a world title!

Threw it away....

Far too wide for a last lap, last bend...

• Like 2