British Speedway Forum

SEC European Championships 2024 4th round Chorzow Saturday 21st September

14 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

No one watch it ?

Yes. Can't say it was the most memorable meeting. Lebedevs a deserved winner though 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

No one watch it ?

Thought the only decent bit of racing was the final with Janowski and Lebedevs passing each other a couple of times. Shame that Old Norbert didn't manage  to pick up a point. Nowt else to report really. Lebedevs a class above today, good to see Janowski a bit livelier as well.

• Like 1

On 6/8/2024 at 5:42 PM, jrs said:

Thought the only decent bit of racing was the final with Janowski and Lebedevs passing each other a couple of times. Shame that Old Norbert didn't manage  to pick up a point. Nowt else to report really. Lebedevs a class above today, good to see Janowski a bit livelier as well.

I thought there would have been comments on here about Sam’s commentary. Or are people just used to his name mangling? I remember when Andreas Andersen used to ride for Glasgow…..under a different name. As did another Danish rider who seems to have changed his name to Rasmussen. :)

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Wee Eck said:

I thought there would have been comments on here about Sam’s commentary. Or are people just used to his name mangling? I remember when Andreas Andersen used to ride for Glasgow…..under a different name. As did another Danish rider who seems to have changed his name to Rasmussen. :)

To be honest I turn the volume down when Sam is commentating, and provide my own commentary. At least I can understand it then. ;)

1 hour ago, jrs said:

To be honest I turn the volume down when Sam is commentating, and provide my own commentary. At least I can understand it then. ;)

At least when it's in Polish I don't end up shouting at the screen in frustration at the innumeracy of the commentators.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/10/2024 at 9:04 AM, Wee Eck said:

I watch it on TVP sport, Polish commentary far easier to understand

• Haha 4

• 4 weeks later...