British Speedway Forum

SGB Championship 2024 Confirmed Signings

9 hours ago, ragdoll64 said:

He openly changed his mind some time ago……

I know he said he might have to reverse his decision if no Polish club came for him, I take it he's not riding in Poland next year then?

Edited by iainb

18 minutes ago, Nickinho said:

Craig Cook comes in as Workington's number 1

I have to say that if I was the promotor I wouldn't have touched him with a bargepole but maybe this season he won't walk out on his club at an important time of the season, who knows.

And he's captain! Let's hope it doesn't come with too much pressure. Might have been better for him not to have that imo. 

1 hour ago, Nickinho said:

Craig Cook comes in as Workington's number 1

I have to say that if I was the promotor I wouldn't have touched him with a bargepole but maybe this season he won't walk out on his club at an important time of the season, who knows.

No pressure on him, worky not that type of promotion,  track only 10 miles from home and most of away meetings less than 3 hours away, also got a correct diagnosis of his issues,  so hopefully onwards and upwards . Hope cookie and worky have a good season 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Neila said:

No pressure on him, worky not that type of promotion,  track only 10 miles from home and most of away meetings less than 3 hours away, also got a correct diagnosis of his issues,  so hopefully onwards and upwards . Hope cookie and worky have a good season 

Edinburgh probably looked after him more than anyone, even they were treading on eggshells with him last season.

But as you say hopefully he is over his issues.

8 hours ago, Neila said:

Good luck travelling to Scunthorpe, Oxford, Poole and Plymouth in 3 hours.:D