British Speedway Forum

Edinburgh “24 Team

2 hours ago, Quicksilver said:

I thought it was mandatory that all championship teams had to have a UK 2.00 rider ?

Nope. Most are likely to have one due to the low points limit. I'm glad that's not the rule, stops the likes of Ben Trigger missing out on a team spot because his average is "too high" at 2.08 for example

• Like 2

13 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Nope. Most are likely to have one due to the low points limit. I'm glad that's not the rule, stops the likes of Ben Trigger missing out on a team spot because his average is "too high" at 2.08 for example

I think that's one of the reasons why they have not included the rule this season.

13 hours ago, bloom89 said:

Always have a strong reserve, and two decent heat leaders. KT might kick on after a pretty average season imo.

Would think that having both KT and Paco would be unlikely so maybe betting would be on the latter ?  Also it is 6.48 v 5.30 so it would free up a precious extra 1.18 points which could prove valuable ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SlicktrackSandy said:

Would think that having both KT and Paco would be unlikely so maybe betting would be on the latter ?  Also it is 6.48 v 5.30 so it would free up a precious extra 1.18 points which could prove valuable ?

Kyle’s average is pretty high but would have him over Paco.Think there is improvement in there somewhere.Inconsistency is the problem IMO

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Kyle’s average is pretty high but would have him over Paco.Think there is improvement in there somewhere.Inconsistency is the problem IMO

Would be nice to have some new blood in the team but don’t see that happening with this points limit and economic climate.

Gutted Sam back at Oxford. May see possibly 1 or 2 former Monarchs back.