British Speedway Forum

Brummies 2024...

Col

Gutted that Milik hasn’t lasted very long. Was looking forward to seeing him again when hopefully he would have got more used to British tracks.

On average it’s a like for like change but this is a downgrade signing and isn’t going to improve the team at all. 

31 minutes ago, the hobbit said:

Enlighten me pleases…. Just who are you naming and  shaming? Is  it the  person named in the article you quote or, his family member you refer to ? 
excuse my ignorance but if you are referring to the person named in the article, please tell me just what his involvement has been and with which clubs throughout speedway as in my 50 years of involvement, I’ve never heard of the person being in the article being involved with the running of any club!! 
otherwise, I can only take the inference that you are referring to the family member and again, to my knowledge, that person has done nothing to deserve being smeared by your apparent insinuations 

Redcar , Somerset , Newport to name three. And there are more . He has been involved in speedway for years. 

Dont come on here talking bollocks about legal action to me, the more people that know about stuff like this the better. 

13 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Gutted that Milik hasn’t lasted very long. Was looking forward to seeing him again when hopefully he would have got more used to British tracks.

On average it’s a like for like change but this is a downgrade signing and isn’t going to improve the team at all. 

It will save money....but, as you say, it definitely wont improve the team, unless B'ham move their home meetings to Plymouth! :D

I suppose, at least Sedgemen will try harder, if that's any consolation.

Afterall, God loves a trier!

Edited by GiveusaB

1 hour ago, stevebrum said:

Like for like but cheaper ...weak team .sorry to say..

2 hours ago, hagonshocker said:

If that's the only change then God help them but I suspect it will just be part of a puzzle 

Yeah, who knows, maybe the BSF scribes will have their way and Rory Schlein and some Russian geezer (I'm sure his #1 fan will remind us of his name) might be signed up.

:D

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, J-D said:

Leaves Milik on a nice average for Poole next season. He’s a better rider than the version Birmingham have had this season. 

Maybe if we moved back up! Can't see him wanting Championship racing. 

Feel for Brum fans, I called out the managements BS before a wheel was turned as I knew it would backfire drastically. The saying 'Digging yourself a hole' springs to mind.

Your management have basically given up on the season after 7 weeks and that's not fair on loyal fans who've bought season tickets.

Surely the Brummies fans must be getting fed up with the SHORTLIST line being dropped into signing announcements when we all know the shortlist doesn't even exist (It never has)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, uk_martin said:

Yeah, who knows, maybe the BSF scribes will have their way and Rory Schlein and some Russian geezer (I'm sure his #1 fan will remind us of his name) might be signed up.

:D

They'll probably change Pawlicki for Schlein next to save a few quid.

3 hours ago, stevebrum said:

I think you'll be the only one that is 'gutted'! 

Milik has been embarrassing!