British Speedway Forum

Brummies 2024...

Col

Wow, 72 pages of mostly people complaining about the goings on if Birmingham speedway. 

To those who complain and don't even go to meetings, why are to bothering to complain. To those who do go to meetings give the club a chance,  I'm sure all are trying their hardest to make a successful club. No one signs a rider expecting to fail. Let's Hope for another 72 pages of positive comments when the last 2 riders are signed.  Now cue the anger from those who think I'm a fool.:D

4 hours ago, Petecc said:

Wow, 72 pages of mostly people complaining about the goings on if Birmingham speedway. 

To those who complain and don't even go to meetings, why are to bothering to complain. To those who do go to meetings give the club a chance,  I'm sure all are trying their hardest to make a successful club. No one signs a rider expecting to fail. Let's Hope for another 72 pages of positive comments when the last 2 riders are signed.  Now cue the anger from those who think I'm a fool.:D

Odd post if the club sorted out what they moaning about (putting crap teams out each season ) then i expect they would go to the meetings . By the way i don t think you are a fool .

Hi

This goes for all of the Speedway teams in the premier league it helps nobody if a large majority of the posts on this forum is running down the make up of the teams and running down riders before they have officially signed it would help more if you all became a bit more positive and had more faith in your various clubs

5 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

I dont know enough about these 2 riders to make judgement? 

Can anybody enlighten me/us to their current achievements ? last seasons Teams/Averages ???

Looking like another LR's seven to me ? 

They are both top riders who averages are good in the Ekstraliga in Poland. If I was a Brum fan I’d be happy with the team lots of potential 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Does anybody know what averages they come in on?

If there's enough left over, will we strengthen elsewhere ?

Pawlicki finished on 7.32 with Wolves in 2014.

Milik finished on 5.67 with Kings Lynn in 2015.

1 minute ago, DJC said:

Pawlicki finished on 7.32 with Wolves in 2014.

Milik finished on 5.67 with Kings Lynn in 2015.

Thanks, but that's near on 10 years ago? just wondered what their recent Club records have been?

Noticed they are both lining up for Piraterna this year?

Just now, GiveusaB said:

Thanks, but that's near on 10 years ago? just wondered what their recent Club records have been?

Noticed they are both lining up for Piraterna this year?

I hit send before finishing- that's how they last finished over here. Not sure what they would come in on now. 

Pawlicki had a 7 point ave in the Polish top league last year, Milik had 6.39 (going from the Ekstraliga app)

14 minutes ago, DJC said:

I hit send before finishing- that's how they last finished over here. Not sure what they would come in on now. 

Pawlicki had a 7 point ave in the Polish top league last year, Milik had 6.39 (going from the Ekstraliga app)

Thanks pal...appreciate the info :t:

• Like 1