British Speedway Forum

Brummies 2024...

Col

Great news for Brum and The sport, I am particularly pleased as I mentioned Freddie on the Birmingham Facebook page about a month ago and received a p**sy response from a right know it all who stated I can't just make a list of riders without substance (i named one) , one of those who think they are well in with the sport because they are self titled journalists! Touchy pr**k! 

Edited by hagonshocker
  • Haha 6

9 hours ago, the hobbit said:

It doesn’t matter what average they give him as we have so much free space in the averages, they could give him an 11 point average and we could still fit him in !!!

brilliant signing. 

what say you now “Give  us a B”. ? 

Odd how he has gone very quiet!  :D

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, bigcatdiary said:

9.29 was his final 2017 GSA, what he comes in on at Birmingham is anyone’s guess.

He has an established match average - but so did Janowski. When is it too old to count? So it will either be 9.29 or 8.00 like Janowski.

Don't you just love the way the regulations give clarity?

Edited by arnieg
  • Like 2

Major news for the sport as a whole in this country that Fast Freddie is back!

Congratulations to all involved at Birmingham for making this significant signing possible and to Freddie on deciding to return.

Hope Tom Brennan & Zach Cook are still in the team when it comes to fitting Freddie in.

15 minutes ago, lbw said:

Major news for the sport as a whole in this country that Fast Freddie is back!

Congratulations to all involved at Birmingham for making this significant signing possible and to Freddie on deciding to return.

Hope Tom Brennan & Zach Cook are still in the team when it comes to fitting Freddie in.

Brennan won’t be going anywhere his been Birmingham best and most improved rider so would be absolutely stupid for the management to let him go. I would say that Brennan, Flint and Pawlicki are main stayers any of the remaining will go. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, 1stbender said:

Out of interest does anyone know why this was announced last night? Would of thought it would make sense doing it in front of the supports tonight as they are at home or was it about to get leaked?

Post it before the meeting to get the feel good factor going about the club and those sitting on the fence regarding attending may turn up

Also clever to get the riders going knowing it could be their last 2 meetings for the club 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, arnieg said:

He has an established match average - but so did Janowski. When is it too old to count? So it will either be 9.29 or 8.00 like Janowski.

Don't you just love the way the regulations give clarity?

Agree, the precedent has been set. Emil, Laguta etc all came back or over on an 8. Same for Freddie. However they have been guessing and making it up for Birmingham this season. 

4 hours ago, 1stbender said:

Brennan won’t be going anywhere his been Birmingham best and most improved rider so would be absolutely stupid for the management to let him go. I would say that Brennan, Flint and Pawlicki are main stayers any of the remaining will go. 

Brum  need Pawlicki to get his act together.it doesnt look a bad team then ....