British Speedway Forum

Brummies 2024...

Col

he has been involved with numerous clubs over the years . And the brother of a current member of the board of Birmingham speedway  .

it's extremely important in this day and age for people to be aware of the types that are involved in the sport .  His crimes were sickening. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pinny said:

Just been sent a very disturbing article , there was rumours of it for years around Newport and what he was up to but after whats been posted recently about another sick forum member, thought it would be appropriate to make people aware of this. I think everyone will know who the said person is linked to. 

https://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/news/24195050.newport-paedophile-teacher-jailed-assaulting-boys/

2 hours ago, Pinny said:

Look at surname and look at Brummies promotional / management. 

2 hours ago, Pinny said:

he has been involved with numerous clubs over the years . And the brother of a current member of the board of Birmingham speedway  .

it's extremely important in this day and age for people to be aware of the types that are involved in the sport .  His crimes were sickening. 

Pinny, I feel your posts are the worst iv’e ever seen on here snd in my opinion, leave you open for serious legal action from both laurence rogers and Birmingham speedway. 
these posts should be deleted imm snd an immense apology issued to Laurence snd the Brummies. 
whatever the facts, one thing to be sure, they apply to GARETH rogers snd NO ONE ELSE 

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, the hobbit said:

Pinny, I feel your posts are the worst iv’e ever seen on here snd in my opinion, leave you open for serious legal action from both laurence rogers and Birmingham speedway. 
these posts should be deleted imm snd an immense apology issued to Laurence snd the Brummies. 
whatever the facts, one thing to be sure, they apply to GARETH rogers snd NO ONE ELSE 

An apology for what exactly ? He hasn't accused Laurence Rogers of anything. 

23 minutes ago, MumsieCulpepper said:

An apology for what exactly ? He hasn't accused Laurence Rogers of anything. 

He’s linking him by association snd also linking Birmingham speedway. , neither of whom have anything whatsoever to do with the crimes reported  in the article. 
how would you like to be linked to paedophillia when you have no connection at all? 
pinny’s comments cast unfounded aspurtions  on both Laurence and the Brummies which I feel could leave him open to strong legal action being taken against him 

why even mention the Brummies or, the family link between Gareth and Laurence? These events have nothing to do with the Brummies or Laurence so why cast such unpleasant aspirations? What benefit is there in doing so ? 

Edited by the hobbit

3 minutes ago, the hobbit said:

He’s linking him by association snd also linking Birmingham speedway. , neither of whom have anything whatsoever to do with the crimes reported  in the article. 
how would you like to be linked to paedophillia when you have no connection at all? 
pinny’s comments cast unfounded aspurtions  on both Laurence and the Brummies which I feel could leave him open to strong legal action being taken against him 

No he hasn't, read his post again, carefully. The only person that named him was you.

5 minutes ago, MumsieCulpepper said:

No he hasn't, read his post again, carefully. The only person that named him was you.

Don’t be pedantic!!! Pinny makes it blindingly obvious to whom he is referring . 
surely you are not condoning the said posts are you? If you are then you should be ashamed of yourself. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, the hobbit said:

Don’t be pedantic!!! Pinny makes it blindingly obvious to whom he is referring . 
surely you are not condoning the said posts are you? If you are then you should be ashamed of yourself. 

Stop overreacting and put your brain in gear. 

14 hours ago, Triple.H. said:

The Mods need to clampdown on these posts

What , clamp down on a member posting a disgusting article thats in the public domain concerning someone who has been involved in speedway for years and years?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Pinny said:

What , clamp down on a member posting a disgusting article thats in the public domain concerning someone who has been involved in speedway for years and years?

If its in the public domain that should be sufficient.  no need for you to comment on it.

Well. Your getting your change you wanted. 

wont make you better though. Can’t be worse than milik though 

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Enlighten me pleases…. Just who are you naming and  shaming? Is  it the  person named in the article you quote or, his family member you refer to ? 
excuse my ignorance but if you are referring to the person named in the article, please tell me just what his involvement has been and with which clubs throughout speedway as in my 50 years of involvement, I’ve never heard of the person being in the article being involved with the running of any club!! 
otherwise, I can only take the inference that you are referring to the family member and again, to my knowledge, that person has done nothing to deserve being smeared by your apparent insinuations 

35 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Well. Your getting your change you wanted. 

wont make you better though. Can’t be worse than milik though 

It’s pretty much like for like really though isn’t it? Miliks true average was something like 5.6 from last time he rode here before it got hiked, sedgy is just over a 5. It’s a solid team but can’t really see lots of heat winners in the side.