British Speedway Forum

Brummies 2024...

Col

3 minutes ago, Brummies23 said:

Team changes need happening now…. 

Get the cheque-book out!! 

having watched them live today sad to see certain riders not putting the effort in :nono: with the likes of brennan and flint who clearly showed they cared !!

4 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

I think Steve Worrall gets away with a lot of criticism, He only ever wins races when he gates he never does anything from the back. 

same today looked good in heat 1 beating kurtz but then awful 1 point from 3 rides even bailey beat him comfortably !!

43 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

I think Steve Worrall gets away with a lot of criticism, He only ever wins races when he gates he never does anything from the back. 

Wins a fair few Ht1's from the inside grid...

And then usually tails off from there..

They could do worse than bring in the likes of Schlein, Sedgman, Barker or Etheridge and as a starter the miss firing Pawlicki, Milik or Lampart, whilst trying to get a proper 8-9 point rider as number 1.  They know the UK track and not paying to fly then in and out of UK 

I hope messrs Tolley and Rogers are happy with their most recent imports, a lack of effort should not be tolerated anywhere least of all on track, Pawlicki and Milik produced plenty of effort in their SEC qualifying, from reading reports it's debatable that the same can be said in Manchester.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, heathen52 said:

I hope messrs Tolley and Rogers are happy with their most recent imports, a lack of effort should not be tolerated anywhere least of all on track, Pawlicki and Milik produced plenty of effort in their SEC qualifying, from reading reports it's debatable that the same can be said in Manchester.

correct their performance was dismal !!

52 minutes ago, heathen52 said:

makes you wonder if they're on a guarantee.

3 minutes ago, stevehone said:

makes you wonder if they're on a guarantee.

my thoughts exactly the lack of effort today was dismal compared to flint & brennan 

9 hours ago, AceBelle said:

with the likes of brennan and flint who clearly showed they cared !!

TBF Flint has been very hit & miss too so far.

8 hours ago, 4BM said:

They could do worse than bring in the likes of Schlein, Sedgman, Barker or Etheridge and as a starter the miss firing Pawlicki, Milik or Lampart, whilst trying to get a proper 8-9 point rider as number 1.  They know the UK track and not paying to fly then in and out of UK 

At least Lampart appears to be getting a little better and worth persevering with IMO.

• Like 1

Milik was doing OK until his mechanical issue, after which he seemed to be suffering with an arm injury, Pawlicki was trying but didn't have enough speed for NSS.  Decent battle for second with Lidsey in his one ride.  Worrall was probably worse than all three imports.  Lampart was much better than I thought he'd be.

11 hours ago, kitten2502 said:

TBF Flint has been very hit & miss too so far.

At least Lampart appears to be getting a little better and worth persevering with IMO.

Flint has but you kind of expect reserves to be hit and miss otherwise they wouldn’t be reserves if they scored well all the time.

With Milik everyone knew before the season started his reassessed average was a joke and he wouldn’t attain it. 

2 minutes ago, bloom89 said:

Flint has but you kind of expect reserves to be hit and miss otherwise they wouldn’t be reserves if they scored well all the time.

With Milik everyone knew before the season started his reassessed average was a joke and he wouldn’t attain it. 

Both Pawlicki and Milik should have been part of a mid season change plan..

No point signing them on such a high average otherwise.. 

Hopefully that is what they have planned and a No1 arrives soon, and they both drop to their natural positions in a Premiership team.. 

• Like 1