British Speedway Forum

Brummies 2024...

Col

14 hours ago, *JJ said:

Whose?

You said that the away team didn't have any advantage? (having Nicholls in the Team was a massive advantage...that was proven with him top scoring)

Personally, I thought that the 'wet' conditions were definitely a 'leveller' in certain Heats!

Some good performances by B'ham, regardless of the track!

Hoping they can just hold their own at Perry Barr....anything from away matches is a bonus!

52 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Rumour that Milik has already gone - any truth in that?

Beginning of the end for Brum if true.

I cant see Pawlicki showing up without his good mate Milik.

1 hour ago, Petecc said:

Total bull rubbish, I'm sorry but I think you are making this crap up now just to write something negative. 

No need to apologise to me. I’ve asked a question, not made a statement - if the answer is no, then that’s fair enough.

5 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

Millik was practicing behind closed doors ;) at PB last night !?

He will be riding at Lynn in a couple of weeks.

No you didn’t ask a question you made a statement end of, total nonsense as always, your not even a Birmingham supporter just someone who seems to like to stir up controversy, if you don’t have concrete evidence why would you seriously put such rubbish???? Go back and comment on your own team, if you have one and leave this particular section for fans of Birmingham, thank you, I think that’s fair enough, don’t you 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Najjer said:

Rumour that Milik has already gone - any truth in that?

11 hours ago, Sargent10 said:

No you didn’t ask a question you made a statement end of, total nonsense as always, your not even a Birmingham supporter just someone who seems to like to stir up controversy, if you don’t have concrete evidence why would you seriously put such rubbish???? Go back and comment on your own team, if you have one and leave this particular section for fans of Birmingham, thank you, I think that’s fair enough, don’t you 

Did you see the ?symbol at the end of Najjer's post?  Perhaps it would be an idea if you checked out its meaning.

Edited by Dave Jones
  • Like 3

He knows what he was doing and it’s embarrassing, and as he wants proof that Milik is most definitely staying check out media day, lovely picture of the said rider! Perhaps he should be telling brum fans where or who told him such rubbish 

Just seen a polish advert for Jerzy sckzacial memorial on Easter Monday 2pm start and piotr pawlicki is down to ride in it but Birmingham are at home that evening???

34 minutes ago, AceBelle said:

Just seen a polish advert for Jerzy sckzacial memorial on Easter Monday 2pm start and piotr pawlicki is down to ride in it but Birmingham are at home that evening???

That makes sense, to test his fitness in an individual meeting before racing for Birmingham. If he rides a Polish league match first, then this wouldn't be acceptable to the Brummies.

10 hours ago, Triple.H. said:

He's at the media day. Or it's a lookalike.

Rumour that it was Kate Middleton's "body double" shape shifter off Star Trek, getting some extra work in - any truth in that?