British Speedway Forum

Speedway of Nations 2024

1 minute ago, Shockster said:

You're maybe right, but I'm leaving it.  Done OK on the first 4 heats so I'm covered.  Apart from Poland the Odds against Teams have won. :t:

I've given myself the Double Chance now but I agree about the Odds against Nations starting off well, Germany are looking dangerous so far.

• Like 1

Bewley takes his foot off the footrest and surprise surprise the bike takes off. 

4 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Poole held the World Cup in 2004. They had temp stands on three and four. The place was absolutely packed to the rafters. Racing was sensational. (The Havvy v Polish rider one of the many highlights)

BV have a great track but Manchester is not a hotbed of speedway and no one would go there out of choice. 

Get the pricing structure right and the place would be full imo.I know it was the WTC in 2016,but the NSS was rammed.Prices was much,much less than what it is today.

• Like 2

Definitely going to miss having a strong reserve by the looks of it. Missing Tai Woffinden without a doubt.

Is it worth giving Brennan a go or will Dan pick up a bit?

1 minute ago, Grachan said:

Definitely going to miss having a strong reserve by the looks of it. Missing Tai Woffinden without a doubt.

Is it worth giving Brennan a go or will Dan pick up a bit?

Think GB are more or less out of it already. Give the youngster some experience. Not likely to trouble the scorers but neither is Bewley the way he is riding.

• Haha 5

No point in putting Brennan in because his form has fell off a cliff in recent weeks.

Dan's not been gating all year but he gets away with it in the Premiership due to weak opposition.

This is going to be a great night of speedway all the teams I think will take points off each other, will be a close one. Whoever came up with the ticket structure needs sacking unbelievable should of priced it at a reasonable rate and it would of been packed out

• Like 1