British Speedway Forum

Speedway of Nations 2024

38 minutes ago, Shockster said:

Just signed up for Discovery £6.99 for 4 meetings is good value although will probably miss the 2nd semi as will be out for Football and going to go to SON2.

Catch up on the missed meeting on Discovery+

• Like 1

On 4/19/2024 at 12:08 PM, DazS said:

to stand in south stand (where i normally stand) 4 meeting package works out at 30.75. per meeting. ill have that. But 65 if just for final.

Imo not a great saving,individually booking all 4 only saving £3 per meeting.Would have expected at least £5/£6 minimum.

15 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Gusts injured and out of SF 2 replaced by Kostigovs.

Disappointing tbh. In SON2 Latvia look like they’ll come last now and have also lost any chance of qualifying from the SON SF.

47 minutes ago, 1stbendharry said:

Hi I am getting this message on Discovery plus never normally have a issue do I need to pay for this week? 

Screenshot_20240709-074453_WhatsApp.jpg

Obvious question I know, but..... You are subscribing to Discovery+ ???  You are up to date with subscription?  You not changed your TV (and it needs setting up).

I just gone onto Discovery+, getting the same screen (now on 10:05:08). But not getting the message you getting at the bottom. I'm ready to go!

14 minutes ago, secsy1 said:

Rain forecast in Manchester today is very bad.

Will the Organisers have the courage to call it early and stop and avoid the debacle it will be if run?

Any rain is forecast to clear around 3, I would imagine practice would be canceled and the track will be very, very, very, very grippy tonight, which doesn't make for great Speedway around the NSS, may throw a surprise though?

Edited by iainb

Typical British weather a huge week for Britain and the NSS to showcase they can stage big events and it’s going to p*** it down. 
Anyone know if they have covered the track or just let it hammer down and hope is stops a couple of hours before then thrown the riders on it for a mud fest.

17 minutes ago, 1stbender said:

Typical British weather a huge week for Britain and the NSS to showcase they can stage big events and it’s going to p*** it down. 
Anyone know if they have covered the track or just let it hammer down and hope is stops a couple of hours before then thrown the riders on it for a mud fest.

Look on the bright side... If there is one track in the UK that can take the rain and then produce a raceable track afterwards it's the NSS.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, 1stbender said:

Doesn't look like they've had covers down from various social media posts from there.