British Speedway Forum

Speedway of Nations 2024

25 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Sky Q box ? Discovery + has to be activated through SKY marketplace

Done all that been on sky question and answers seems I not the only one people have rung sky and they can't fix this issue

17 minutes ago, mickyp said:

i never said it was,nt on  discovery +  it just don,t show it on there tv guide.  which is confusing.

Discovery+ made such a big thing to start with re Speedway but as you say it's not on their Guide which is ridiculous you have yo know about Speedway then go to "All Sports" then scroll down to "Speedway" to find it.  Surely the way to bring in new viewers to Speedway is for the guide to list it then people might think "I've not heard of that I'll have a look when it's live"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Waspman said:

I have a full sky sports package plus tnt included ive done everything to get discovery+ to work with no result it wants money from me last year I had no problem I had it don't know why it's changed 

Free for first 12 months of new Sky q box I believe, I tried recently to get it but may be too late into contract about 8 months ...so no joy.

3 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

Free for first 12 months of new Sky q box I believe, I tried recently to get it but may be too late into contract about 8 months ...so no joy.

Ok my box is a few years old I did discovery for the first time last year and got it free so my year has ended is that why I'm being asked to pay 

14 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

15 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

When we got a Sky Q box, probably 2 years ago, I signed up for that free 12 month deal for Discovery+ However, over 2 years later I still get it for free and have never been asked to pay for it. I was puzzled but thought it was free if you were simply a Sky customer?

2 hours ago, Waspman said:

Ok my box is a few years old I did discovery for the first time last year and got it free so my year has ended is that why I'm being asked to pay 

Yeah same here, just checked mine and can't view it for free now, was still working a few wks back coz i watched a GP on there that wasn't on Eurosport 

5 hours ago, secsy1 said:

So practise is off :o

Why is no one looking at the forecast for the rest of the day, waiting for divine intervention :rofl:

So many meetings called due to impending weather 2 days in advance !

No news about the biggest meeting this year at The National Speedway Stadium and no doubt when its too late for travellers :angry:

So you wanted an international meeting, live on worldwide tv called off in advance based on your ropey weather forecast?

There has been no rain since 12.30, it’s been very warm and breezy afternoon and I’m sure they will be watering track before the start. 

• Like 2

Crowd on a par with a Eurosport league meeting against Birmingham or King'sLynn, on a damp night... better than Wroclaw last year though :D

Track looks on the grippy side

Edited by iainb

1 minute ago, Gambo said:

Can the back straight patrons see the tapes with the podium being in the middle?

Yes as south stand is raised by 2m on front row.