British Speedway Forum

Poole 2024

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Poole haven't done an end of season do for a long time now! So that may have been why Stevie said it last night, no other chance! And sure a lot of fans would have spoken to him in the Champs bar last night after the press conference bit. 

https://www.totalguidetodorset.com/sport/steveworrallpooleexit/

If anyone wasn't at the press conference and wanted to know what was said. 

Yes unfortunately another victim of the numbers as was Danny King last season although as you know, I am not his biggest fan and let us down at the most important time as did Lawson, I havent heard what was the matter with Lawson's bike last night when on a 5-1

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

Yes unfortunately another victim of the numbers as was Danny King last season although as you know, I am not his biggest fan and let us down at the most important time as did Lawson, I havent heard what was the matter with Lawson's bike last night when on a 5-1

His cut out came out, that is  according to Poole website interview.

19 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

17 minutes ago, scunny1 said:

His cut out came out, that is  according to Poole website interview.

Yes, Richard did say that when interviewed. 

7 hours ago, scunny1 said:

Sorry can't be bothered to trawl through your 14677 posts, or average of 2.5 posts per day ,every day since 2007!!!:D

Oh, so that is why you were stalking my profile. Getting as sad as trackprat tbf. So in other words I haven't done what you made out. Thanks for confirming :t:

If you say hello to someone and they say hello back do you have a go at them for repeating you? Lmao :D

Oh and why are you repeating what is on my profile. People really hate repetition you know -_- 

Edited by lisa-colette

19 minutes ago, Essex said:

Maybe a silly question but why is the points limit as has been mentioned coming down surely it's better to go up and allow better teams to be built don't the promoters run speedway or am I deluded

Trying to widen the gap between the two leagues so doubling up is more under control imo. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Essex said:

Maybe a silly question but why is the points limit as has been mentioned coming down surely it's better to go up and allow better teams to be built don't the promoters run speedway or am I deluded

Not deluded at all the league structure should be allowed to flourish instead of constantly weakening the product.

Its the only sport I know that continues to weaken the clubs that want to progress, it’s not a coincidence that Glasgow and Poole we’re against the lower points limit last season and it would be no surprise if these two clubs will be against further farcical points reduction this year.

Madness.

• Like 3

Just to add to the above why isn’t continual lowering of the points limit explained to the fans and there reasoning on why a weaker product would be better.

Because for the life of me I can’t get my head round how a weaker league can be better.

• Like 3