British Speedway Forum

Poole 2024

7 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Just a thought on the number 7 position having just read Ben Trigger's 'thank you' messages on social media! I hadn't picked up on the fact that Havvy had become mentor and Manager to Ben(2.08) mid season!!! Hmm......

Skidder. Has Ben trigger not signed for redcar and havvy still living up there.  Sure he will still be helping out? 

35 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Just a thought on the number 7 position having just read Ben Trigger's 'thank you' messages on social media! I hadn't picked up on the fact that Havvy had become mentor and Manager to Ben(2.08) mid season!!! Hmm......

Havvy been in Ben triggers camp all last year  can see Redcar being his team and also in the NDL for Redcar as well

8 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

As triggers mentor and manager surely it would be a no brainer to have trigger at Poole, obviously havvy has no say in team selection as Poole have signed two 2pt riders ahead of him.

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

So glad I was scrolling through Instagram when they went live with their announcement and interview! Seems a bit of confusion about everyone saying Tom didn't want to do Championship? He always did. Maybe some crossed wires somewhere. Our gain anyway :t:

Defo your gain…….was disappointed he didn’t remain at Glasgow. He won’t let you down….very professional and never gives up. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

So glad I was scrolling through Instagram when they went live with their announcement and interview! Seems a bit of confusion about everyone saying Tom didn't want to do Championship? He always did. Maybe some crossed wires somewhere. Our gain anyway :t:

Sounds like that's why they changed there mind about Anders, when Tom became available 

23 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I think he thought with  his other commitments riding in Poland Sweden and Premiership  he couldn’t do championship and Wednesday was really the only day that would suit him and heard Pooles team was already sorted but if you don’t ask you don’t get  good luck to him a really great guy to have in your team 

9 minutes ago, mac101 said:

I think he thought with  his other commitments riding in Poland Sweden and Premiership  he couldn’t do championship and Wednesday was really the only day that would suit him and heard Pooles team was already sorted but if you don’t ask you don’t get  good luck to him a really great guy to have in your team 

Ah, okay. Thanks. Be interesting to see who they put at 3. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, mac101 said:

Speaking about the move himself, Brennan added: "I was puzzled at the end of last season when I heard stories that I wouldn't be returning to the Championship.

“I don't know how or where those rumours began but once it struck me that I had not received any offers for 2024 I decided to take matters into my own hands and dropped an email to the owner of the one club I really wanted to race for.

“Matt (Ford) responded to the enquiry and said let's make it happen and so here I am, ready to ride for the Pirates and the challenges that will bring.”

www.bournemouthecho.co.uk

Edited by lisa-colette

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Speaking about the move himself, Brennan added: "I was puzzled at the end of last season when I heard stories that I wouldn't be returning to the Championship.

“I don't know how or where those rumours began but once it struck me that I had not received any offers for 2024 I decided to take matters into my own hands and dropped an email to the owner of the one club I really wanted to race for.

“Matt (Ford) responded to the enquiry and said let's make it happen and so here I am, ready to ride for the Pirates and the challenges that will bring.”

Pmsl he dropped an email to alot more clubs than one,if you believe that you really are stupid.