British Speedway Forum

Poole 2024

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

As the Poole announcement states, they were hoping to host either the BSN series semi-final or the KO Cup meeting on 26th but neither opponents would play ball!!

I think Workington have a pretty good excuse. NONE of their riders are available - because they are all riding for Workington at Oxford.

Edited by arnieg
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Blame Scunny, there is no reason I can see why they couldn't come on 26th. 

I would support a ruling where teams can't say no, unless there is a very good reason.

It's a Wednesday, Poole's normal race night, Scunny's team has at least 6 British Based riders, apart from MPT possibly racing in Denmark why couldn't they race?

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

I would support a ruling where teams can't say no, unless there is a very good reason.

It's a Wednesday, Poole's normal race night, Scunny's team has at least 6 British Based riders, apart from MPT possibly racing in Denmark why couldn't they race?

Also isn't MPT injured? So even less of an issue. Waiting til Sept/Oct to do next stage of KO cup is stupid when they could have done the 1st leg at the end of June! 

3 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Also isn't MPT injured? So even less of an issue. Waiting til Sept/Oct to do next stage of KO cup is stupid when they could have done the 1st leg at the end of June! 

That's what may happen, meetings being run into October, despite gaps in the fixture list. Stricter rules needed for sorting out fixtures imo.

1 hour ago, szkocjasid said:

Should know by now Mr Godfrey has his own rules rather than what's best for British speedway even though he is top dog in the bspa or whatever they call themselves these days

9 minutes ago, lbw said:

We could've held the Jubilee Final on the 26th!:rofl:

Now wot av I said?! :D

Perhaps we could get Glasgow to rejoin the party :shock:

• Haha 1

B*ll*cks! He has been our hidden trump card and knocking in scores way above expectations. Not able to replace him with anything like his scoring prowess.

Get well Soon Tobias. We need you back ASAP!

3 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

B*ll*cks! He has been our hidden trump card and knocking in scores way above expectations. Not able to replace him with anything like his scoring prowess.

Get well Soon Tobias. We need you back ASAP!

R/r only allows Zach, Sam and Vinnie to take rides!! Otherwise a guest upto 4.96 (or 5.21 at home)

10 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

R/r only allows Zach, Sam and Vinnie to take rides!! Otherwise a guest upto 4.96 (or 5.21 at home)

It becomes 5.18  (5.44 at home) from July....or replace him with a 5.00 signing.