British Speedway Forum

Poole 2024

Sam's definitely been brilliant, and winning the Under 21s is also fantastic, but Tom's scoring two points above his starting average this year (which wasn't shabby to begin with) in the Championship, and he's third in the Championship averages so so far.

Something has properly clicked with him this year and I'd give it to him. 

40 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

Sam's definitely been brilliant, and winning the Under 21s is also fantastic, but Tom's scoring two points above his starting average this year (which wasn't shabby to begin with) in the Championship, and he's third in the Championship averages so so far.

Putting the blue and white race suit on will have a lot to do with it 

46 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

4 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Putting the blue and white race suit on will have a lot to do with it 

Have Sam and Tom signed for Ipswich then?

1 minute ago, False dawn said:

Have Sam and Tom signed for Ipswich then?

:rolleyes: 

49 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

I assume your looking at bonus points as well? But yes all the new riders have settled in really well :D

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

I'd go along with that. Even if you just look at this league. Started on 2.56 and already on 4.33.

Quite a low bar to start with for Sam.Tom has stepped up a level this season compared to last which was a decent one for him.He has progressed the most IMO. 

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

I assume your looking at bonus points as well? But yes all the new riders have settled in really well :D

Nope. He signed on 7.15, he's scored 9.14 before bonus points through 10 meetings for Poole.

(Yes, OK, the signing average includes the 2.5% discount.)

52 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

Nope. He signed on 7.15, he's scored 9.14 before bonus points through 10 meetings for Poole.

(Yes, OK, the signing average includes the 2.5% discount.)

Ok, thanks. I just look at the GSAs. But I guess that is slightly behind now and don't include KO cup? 

6 hours ago, foreverblue said:

I would say most improved rider along with Dan T. 

He has really moved up a level this season, it is refreshing that he  has upped his potential that we all knew he had.

Well done Tom couldn’t have happened to a nicer young man , he is sorely missed at Glasgow but last season the travelling was taking it’s toll.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Essex said:

It may as well be Japanese as I didn't I understand a word of it 

Oh I c, don't need to understand the commentary, speedway is all one language on the track :t: