British Speedway Forum

Redcar 2024

30 minutes ago, mikebaker said:

Final Greensheet for Plymouth last year. 4.96.

Won't he come in on prem average converted as didn't start season in champ? Not that I've any clue what that would be

59 minutes ago, lukeellis said:

So having come into the season under strength and way below the points limit,we sign a rider with a lower average than the one he is replacing.Surely this isn’t the only change.

Gilkes has a higher average (5.56). Knudsen was 5.51.

Edited by szkocjasid

Should have gone for Garrity and got him back under Havvy's wing :neutral:

Averaged 7.32 back in 2017

Edited by iainb

I'm wondering if there's another change in the pipeline, and just waiting for the new averages and the extra .50 to be added.

2 hours ago, lukeellis said:

His last average in this league, 2023 is 4.96, not interested in some Micky mouse converted average.

But they don't use his last Champ average. Wether you agree with the rule or not, he comes in on a converted average, then after one match, goes back to his Champ rolling ave.

Yes ok, but it’s still not going to solve the situation, our season is over,I don’t just come on hear to whinge but the bears is my and my sons night out and we are sick of getting beat.Going back to last season we have lost I think 9 of our last 10 home matches, does anyone think that is acceptable?

21 minutes ago, lukeellis said:

Yes ok, but it’s still not going to solve the situation, our season is over,I don’t just come on hear to whinge but the bears is my and my sons night out and we are sick of getting beat.Going back to last season we have lost I think 9 of our last 10 home matches, does anyone think that is acceptable?

No shock to anyone Knudsen has gone, poor signing to start with, redcar don't strengthen with having gilkes either but no decent riders about to sign up so had to do something.

17 minutes ago, ONTWOMINUTES said:

No shock to anyone Knudsen has gone, poor signing to start with, redcar don't strengthen with having gilkes either but no decent riders about to sign up so had to do something.

Ahem... Garrity