British Speedway Forum

Workington 2024

7 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Josh was a racer and could have done a job for us,wouldnt have been my first choice but would have been good to watch,as for conner not wanting a weekend track really much diffrence between fri night and sat afternoon?

Quite a difference if you plan to be available for Poland on a Sunday afternoon.

26 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Plenty flights late sat early sun am sure ( am guessing) hope it works out for him.

I'm sure there are but it would be preferable to get over there earlier on a Saturday and be well rested for Sunday. Or to be there for practice on a Saturday. 

A no brainer considering he has got his foot in the door at Wroclaw and it's a case of staying with Redcar where he did so well last season. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, geoff100 said:

Josh was a racer and could have done a job for us,wouldnt have been my first choice but would have been good to watch,as for conner not wanting a weekend track really much diffrence between fri night and sat afternoon?

Will be able to fly out on a Saturday morning and be in Poland by mid/late morning.  He's not on your bus Geoff :D

26 minutes ago, Supersteady84 said:

Because I was TOLD it was sorted.Is that too hard for you to grasp?

But the way you went on and on saying the team was sorted, when lots of people said it definitely not sorted, who is in the wrong big style ?? maybe in future 1 post is enough rather than going on and on saying you know best, when it seems you know nothing at all :rolleyes:  have a good day give us a big C

2 minutes ago, Neila said:

But the way you went on and on saying the team was sorted, when lots of people said it definitely not sorted, who is in the wrong big style ?? maybe in future 1 post is enough rather than going on and on saying you know best, when it seems you know nothing at all :rolleyes:  have a good day give us a big C

Good talk Neil!! But in the future I'll do as I please. 

1 hour ago, Supersteady84 said:

Because I was TOLD it was sorted.Is that too hard for you to grasp?

But.....you insisted that YOUR informant was telling you the truth that the team was completed by Xmas.  And I merely stated that I thought MINE was telling the truth that it wasnt yet completed. But you wouldnt have it...you insisted that I was wrong, and you were right !  Right from the outset of that discussion, you could have easily said "well we have both been told conflicting information, so lets wait and see who is right ?".

And of course,  we now know who was right  !!   Well, at least that person was right, at the time of the interview, which was 11am on Friday.  Things may have changed since the interview on Friday ? (Ooooh !!)

Have a nice day. :D

• Like 2