British Speedway Forum

Workington 2024

13 minutes ago, A.N.Other said:

Oh dear, I havent a clue what your first sentence is meant to mean ?  Its just gobbledegook !

And funnily enough I know that its not up to me to "tell the workington promotion when and how to release information about signings"  ???? !!!!  I have never suggested that. Again, utter gobbledegook !

I was merely trying to inform those that said the Comets team has been sorted, that according to information received very recently, (and no I am not going to say from who), IT ISNT. I was simply told that the final rider has NOT yet been signed !  Why would my source then deliberately lie to me about it if the complete team HAS been signed ?

Incidentally its a long time since I was at school, but geography was my favourite subject. I very quickly learned that we are not in Russia !!   Well done for working that one out. 

End of discussion. 

Bye Bye

Don't be so gullible!!! The team was sorted before Christmas!  Craig Cook knew the team before his interview! END OF DISCUSSION 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, A.N.Other said:

Oh dear, I havent a clue what your first sentence is meant to mean ?  Its just gobbledegook !

And funnily enough I know that its not up to me to "tell the workington promotion when and how to release information about signings"  ???? !!!!  I have never suggested that. Again, utter gobbledegook !

I was merely trying to inform those that said the Comets team has been sorted, that according to information received very recently, (and no I am not going to say from who), IT ISNT. I was simply told that the final rider has NOT yet been signed !  Why would my source then deliberately lie to me about it if the complete team HAS been signed ?

Incidentally its a long time since I was at school, but geography was my favourite subject. I very quickly learned that we are not in Russia !!   Well done for working that one out. 

End of discussion. 

Bye Bye

should have stuck in at skool , marra

1 hour ago, Sings4Speedway said:

IF it is Berge then Worky have a team full of "personality" if that works then it could be a very strong year, if it doesn't the blow up is going to be entertaining. 

Berge’s “personality’ has always been if he’s not in the mood he doesn’t try a leg,as some Clubs have found out.

Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Berge’s “personality’ has always been if he’s not in the mood he doesn’t try a leg,as some Clubs have found out.

If he signs for Workington he'll be one of the best riders in the league it's a risk worth taking if you ask me 

Edited by Supersteady84

29 minutes ago, Supersteady84 said:

If he signs for Workington he'll be one of the best riders in the league it's a risk worth taking if you ask me 

He wont be one of the best riders in the league, he is inconsistent and will not be a top scorer. A very risky choice but not the only risky choice is this team. 

• Like 4