British Speedway Forum

Workington 2024

1 minute ago, Supersteady84 said:

Dimitri berge is the best option 

No idea what average he would come in on as they have closed several loopholes after we signed Tarasenko last season.

But if it’s possible he would be a tremendous signing , but the same old problem would rear its head with his Polish commitments and a weekend track.

3 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Even then no top end in the team!! Going to need the Finn to be very good 

The finn IS very good, let's wait and see how he does, and if the top 2 riders keep their demons at bay, who knows what could happen :rolleyes: looking forward to getting behind the comets home and away 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Neila said:

The finn IS very good, let's wait and see how he does, and if the top 2 riders keep their demons at bay, who knows what could happen :rolleyes: looking forward to getting behind the comets home and away 

I agree I think the fin is going to a revelation. 

58 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Got a better top 2 than Edinburgh, Plymouth & Scunthorpe imo

Not so sure… made my point on i dont think Cook will last long and Batch isnt as strong as those clubs 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, lewy said:

I agree I think the fin is going to a revelation. 

He is one im excited to see… infact what i will say is Workington have a real mix of riders 

excited to see how Liebmann, Vulios and Tate do 

couldnt care less on Cook and Batch  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gazc said:

No idea what average he would come in on as they have closed several loopholes after we signed Tarasenko last season.

But if it’s possible he would be a tremendous signing , but the same old problem would rear its head with his Polish commitments and a weekend track.