British Speedway Forum

Workington 2024

11 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Claus has tendency to mess Teams about after about half a season once his Danish commitments start.Tends to suit himself. Nothing new with him as you notice goes off the boil too.

Started the season like a house on fire but we haven't seen that Claus for quite a few meetings now.  Apparently " Vissing's Gone Missing' is a term within the Speedway world. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Woke23 said:

So as things stand we have this lineup for tomorrow

1. Cook

2. Jenkins

3. Vuolas

4. Pijper

5. Batchelor

6. Starke

7. McGurk

With Saturday being the same but Leon Flint in for Tate. The promotion make a change at reserve but then we go lose points with Pijper coming in for Vissing. 

If cookie does end up missing tomorrow and Saturday we might as well end the play off hopes now.

Leon is also meant to be guesting for Berwick on Sat.Could be a bit of a rush for him.

15 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Leon is also meant to be guesting for Berwick on Sat.Could be a bit of a rush for him.

might make it if he left right after heat 10 and there were no delays, but surely he won't be trying this.

2 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

Claus is out on Friday for personal reasons (hence no facility), and this was known to the promotion when he signed.

If true then Claus is blameless and deserves no criticism.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Noelinho said:

Claus is out on Friday for personal reasons (hence no facility), and this was known to the promotion when he signed.

Pretty sure his wife is dew their baby this weekend 

5 hours ago, A.N.Other said:

The serious question I would ask, is, does anyone know FOR CERTAIN, if Craig Cook IS riding on Friday and at home on Saturday please  ?

I doubt craig cooke knows himself. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, A.N.Other said:

The serious question I would ask, is, does anyone know FOR CERTAIN, if Craig Cook IS riding on Friday and at home on Saturday please  ?

They haven't said he isn't... 

10 hours ago, A.N.Other said:

Not sure, the meeting preview posted today on the BSPL site shows Vissing as riding, so probably isn't accurate either.

Glasgow match now postponed I see, so maybe a suitable guest from that meeting is now available if he isn't riding.