British Speedway Forum

Workington 2024

Could you please discuss potential Plymouth signings on the Plymouth page, and leave us comets to concentrate o  enjoying where our new team may take us after our fantastic away win at Redcar last week :D

2 minutes ago, Neila said:

Could you please discuss potential Plymouth signings on the Plymouth page, and leave us comets to concentrate o  enjoying where our new team may take us after our fantastic away win at Redcar last week :D

Well sed marra .

19 minutes ago, Marksman said:

Was quite a few riders practising down at Northside today, including Cookie and Antti

Cookie looks very fast, can't imagine it'll be long until he's going through the card unbeaten

They all look  good fast practicing,it when there is 3 others going to the 1st bend and 2 of them are opposition that matters.On saying that Cook looked good at Redcar.

Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

They all look  good fast practicing,it when there is 3 others going to the 1st bend and 2 of them are opposition that matters.On saying that Cook looked good at Redcar.

keeping your options open then .! ! !

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fromafar said:

didnt think he looked too comfortable too be honest but he only dropped 1 point after his first ride jump 

I reckon Craig will be fine this season. He looked decent to me, probably just needs a few more meetings to really settle in. But I don’t think many people will be questioning his signing come the end of the season.

• Like 6

15 hours ago, Noelinho said:

I reckon Craig will be fine this season. He looked decent to me, probably just needs a few more meetings to really settle in. But I don’t think many people will be questioning his signing come the end of the season.

Hope so…..has the ability to be a consistent class act on a bike and is a joy to watch when on song. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

From memory riders with assessed averages can't guest, but I assume guests are allowed to replace them?

If so options to replace Vuolas at Glasgow - Dan Thompson or Danyon Hume. Home to Redcar isn't so easy to find a good replacement maybe James Pearson or r/r.

Then he should be fit for the Scunthorpe away match.

Edited by szkocjasid

4 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

From memory riders with assessed averages can't guest, but I assume guests are allowed to replace them?

If so options to replace Vuolas at Glasgow - Dan Thompson or Danyon Hume. Home to Redcar isn't so easy to find a good replacement maybe James Pearson or r/r.

Then he should be fit for the Scunthorpe away match.

Yeah I’ve been having a look too and not really a lot to chose from. Dan Thompson has started the season well so I’d probably take him. 

For the home meeting, who would be eligible for a ride on r/r? All confusing with 2 on the same assessed average

43 minutes ago, CTD26 said:

Yeah I’ve been having a look too and not really a lot to chose from. Dan Thompson has started the season well so I’d probably take him. 

For the home meeting, who would be eligible for a ride on r/r? All confusing with 2 on the same assessed average

With 2 riders on the same average, one has to be nominated as the higher one, so looks like tate is rated higher, that's why antti took the IRR at Redcar, and tate vould not take a ride today

Normally it's 1 ride from rider above and rest below 

But not sure if its same for a assessed average rider 

After today if we could guarantee Sam and celina on same form I'd give rides to them 

But it's a very hard call 

Think I'd go with Dan Thompson at Glasgow