British Speedway Forum

Glasgow Tigers 2024

3 hours ago, Jaizer said:

You'd hope with bombers mentorship Leon would be able to master ashfield, does seem an odd fit given his well known dislike of the track. But then you don't improve if you don't learn to ride the tracks you dislike. I'm with you would probably gone with Connor and a stronger 2nd string 

Bomber helped Leon when they were at Berwick,did notice in playoff final at Glasgow Leon was in the pits with Bomber probably adding 2 and 2 together and getting 5 lol

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Marksman said:

Connor Bailey not going to be in the 2024 team then?

Hopefully at worky then ??

4 hours ago, Noelinho said:

My guess is he'll be at Workington. But that's just a gut feeling, I've not been told anything.

Hope your guess is true 

17 hours ago, Noelinho said:

I don't think it will be announced in November. GTGS event on 1 December is the obvious place to make an announcement. I suspect they will at least announce the reserves there. Less sure about the rest of the team.

'You don't  think, you suspect and your less sure'. I suspect, though I'm not sure, that this means you don't know.

Edited by SharpenRake
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SharpenRake said:

'You don't  think, you suspect and your less sure'. I suspect, though I'm not sure, that this mean you don't know.

Educated guess work. Pretty sure I saw Lee Complin is coming to the event, so it would be weird if he wasn’t announced as either coming back, or not coming back, at that event. It’s where Ben Basso was announced last season. Ace is the most obvious rider to come back, so I’d expect him to be announced first.

Find out on Friday, or before…

10 hours ago, Noelinho said:

Educated guess work. Pretty sure I saw Lee Complin is coming to the event, so it would be weird if he wasn’t announced as either coming back, or not coming back, at that event. It’s where Ben Basso was announced last season. Ace is the most obvious rider to come back, so I’d expect him to be announced first.

Find out on Friday, or before…

10/10

1 minute ago, ragdoll64 said:

Do you have a link to the twitter post please?   Hope you’re right. I don’t see the point of them dragging it out this year if there are no big surprises.  

https://x.com/glasgowtigers/status/1730207870589767701?s=20

Hope this works. It's pretty vague but that's what I took out of it. unless everyone's over excited about seeing lee and Simon Lambert? Lol

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

https://x.com/glasgowtigers/status/1730207870589767701?s=20

Hope this works. It's pretty vague but that's what I took out of it. unless everyone's over excited about seeing lee and Simon Lambert? Lol

I took it that they have went into a  partnership with the famous.

Aye ready.

• Like 1