British Speedway Forum

Glasgow Tigers 2024

6 minutes ago, Cast1rn said:

With Poole dropping Worral I don't see them dropping Ben Cook, who is a fabulous rider and I'd have him in any team in a heart beat.

Who is saying he has been dropped? Glasgow could of, and probably have, came in with a top offer for a top prospect ALA Basso two years ago and Poole cannot do anything about it?

5 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Who is saying he has been dropped? Glasgow could of, and probably have, came in with a top offer for a top prospect ALA Basso two years ago and Poole cannot do anything about it?

He did?

If you're on Facebook, British Speedway posted a video yesterday with Worrall saying, he was leaving?

Edited by Cast1rn

9 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Basso wasn't a financial situation, it was the fixture clashes by continuing Wednesday racing with Poole!!

4 minutes ago, Cast1rn said:

Worrall

"With Poole dropping Worral I can't see them dropping Ben cook"

Is what I said and what you quoted

You then said 

"Who's saying he's been dropped.........."

I thought you were referring to Cook being dropped. My bad.

1 hour ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

hasnt it been said 5 of this years team leaving . if so cant be Bomber ace and lee in same team as that would mean only 4 had left

4 leaving, 3 staying, remaining 4 already signed.

Bailey likely to be Redcar and not Workington as he wants to ride in Poland which would clash with Workington riding on a Sunday

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TracksideView said:

4 leaving, 3 staying, remaining 4 already signed.

Bailey likely to be Redcar and not Workington as he wants to ride in Poland which would clash with Workington riding on a Sunday

Is this a potential change of Race day then?, because the Comets ride on a Saturday currently and always have

2 hours ago, Pinny said:

You'd have to expect Bailey back after his season just gone and the fact he is a Glasgow asset isn't he? Also, doesnt he work for the Glasgow owners during the week?

Connor is in his final year of an apprenticeship with Allied, think he said it's completed in March.

19 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Harris

stevie worrall

leon flint

Starke

complin

James pearson

ace Pijper 

that’s my guess 

2 heat leaders a strong 2nd string/ weak 3rd HL and 4 reserves based on this year's form. Long tail too, but with this points limit everyone's going to look that way most likely