British Speedway Forum

Glasgow Tigers 2024

3 hours ago, KrisB said:

But the champ must be watered down as it contains too many prem riders and the teams look very similar. Think Poole have enough up and coming talent to deal with a much weaker team (at least on paper) but the supporters might think otherwise! Be the same for everyone

…….or conversely, the Premiership contains too many Championship riders…..which is why IT got watered down making the two leagues too close. Doubling up made it the farce that it is. 

• Like 6

18 hours ago, Normski said:

Surely it is up to the Promoters to vote agaist points limit coming down for  2024. Just look at this season with 40pts limit how many riders started the season on the sidelines Dan Thompson, Kemp, Bailey, Clegg, Wethers etc. 

Would imagine that the promoters have already agreed the points limits for both leagues and the conference will just rubber stamp them

18 hours ago, mc131 said:

Means nothing Glasgow having his signature, unless he wants to ride at Glasgow then that is different. After this season he's been pretty much unbeatable around northside I personally can't see why he wouldn't want to be back there.

Well I've heard he wants to return to glasgow he was at final Poole meeting & he lives up here so its up to glasgow not Workington or redcar I'm afraid