British Speedway Forum

Poole v Glasgow Championship Final 2nd Leg 11/10/23

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Unless Anders is feeling 100%, it’s too risky to use him, even though he’s a big loss. We must do it as a team and whether victory or defeat it’s as a team. The crowd must make up with noise for being a rider down. Looking forward to tonight. 

Dont think it would be much risk when you have to use reserves for 3 of his rides anyway, big shame, probably tipped the balance against us now

46 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

The Facenna’s have made some big decisions in their Glasgow tenure regarding riders. They seem happy with Brown as team manager, yet most Tigers fans seem to be of the opinion that the team has succeeded in spite of Cami rather than because of him. Would have thought owners would have replaced him by now.

he is a puppet the facenas make the decisions not him he is a yes man nothing more 

7 minutes ago, davie10 said:

he is a puppet the facenas make the decisions not him he is a yes man nothing more 

How did Brown get the job? Like, what are his credentials and background?

Admittedly, I haven’t been to Ashfield for many years, but I’d never seen or heard or him when I was a regular. I remember when he replaced Stewart Dickson, wondering who he was.

5 minutes ago, TheWellBehavedWorrall said:

How did Brown get the job? Like, what are his credentials and background?

Admittedly, I haven’t been to Ashfield for many years, but I’d never seen or heard or him when I was a regular. I remember when he replaced Stewart Dickson, wondering who he was.

Used to drive the parade truck, always come over as a bit of a poser. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheWellBehavedWorrall said:

What happened to Adam Roynon this season? Dropped or injured?

Got injured didn't he?

Track looks grippy round the outside, surely that's going to play straight into Harris's hands? Poole should of prepared the slickest of tracks IMO.