British Speedway Forum

Plymouth Gladiators 2024

8 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

Because he’s been doing some meetings abroad or am I mistaken if I am I take it back if I’m not why’s he not riding for us 

I know he was banned for 28 days dunno when that expires

1 minute ago, lewy said:

And your an expert:nono:

Saw more than enuf when worky were at Plymouth, one of the worst tracks/stadium ive seen in 55 years of following this daft sport,   and we won :party:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neila said:

Saw more than enuf when worky were at Plymouth, one of the worst tracks/stadium ive seen in 55 years of following this daft sport,   and we won :party:

For someone whose team closed down after buying the league and now is very fortunate to now have northside your comments are truly concieted and ignorant, you're constantly slagging Plymouth off,sniping at Glasgow and Poole, envious obviously and when I introduced myself to you at Plymouth the first thing you said was it's only banter to which I replied no problem and offered to buy you a drink, you're obviously happy to give it the big one on here and yes you won cookie maxed out and troy has guested for us twice so I suggest get back in your box until you can come up with some decent banter. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Neila said:

Aw c'mon, you surely went to Derwent Park? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

45 minutes ago, lewy said:

For someone whose team closed down after buying the league and now is very fortunate to now have northside your comments are truly concieted and ignorant, you're constantly slagging Plymouth off,sniping at Glasgow and Poole, envious obviously and when I introduced myself to you at Plymouth the first thing you said was it's only banter to which I replied no problem and offered to buy you a drink, you're obviously happy to give it the big one on here and yes you won cookie maxed out and troy has guested for us twice so I suggest get back in your box until you can come up with some decent banter. 

Cmon big man what have you got to say now lewy has called you out this should be interesting.

42 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

Cmon big man what have you got to say now lewy has called you out this should be interesting.

Can only say the truth as I see it, yes lewy did offer to buy me a drink,  but I had just bought one, (putting more money towards Plymouth speedway :drink:) will buy the said person a comet's lager if he is at northside on Saturday 

2 hours ago, Neila said:

Can only say the truth as I see it, yes lewy did offer to buy me a drink,  but I had just bought one, (putting more money towards Plymouth speedway :drink:) will buy the said person a comet's lager if he is at northside on Saturday 

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend on Saturday and experience the superb stadium you now have and witness the wonderful racing on your excellent track,I bet the atmosphere watching racing under floodlights in a seated stand is second to none. Who said sarcasm is the lowest form of wit:drink:

Edited by lewy

1 hour ago, Mike0310 said:

So Poole, Glasgow and Plymouth are all shocking hmm people in glass houses maybe they should stop throwing stones 

Would cost an absolute fortune to feed that troll but he amuses me.

Weekly toilet roll bill will be astronomical wiping his mouth right enough. 

• Haha 3