British Speedway Forum

Playoff Final

Triple.H.

10 minutes ago, WembleyLion said:

That probably explains why they were not letting anyone in at the advertised gates open time!

My dad is there and braved the journey.. he was told Graham and Stewart had been working on the track all morning trying their best. One fan got in early and was asked to leave for taking photos of the track 

7 minutes ago, Big Al said:

Difficult to defend the club over this. What happened between the decisions to start letting people in, and the call-off? I don't think that any further rain fell - in fact if anything the sky brightened 

I actually dont know where to start. Im so glad i didnt bother going now. 

37 minutes ago, FishersGate said:

The only desicion they got right today was not sending vinnie out for a practice lap

Vinnie managed to complete his laps without falling as did Max Perry (who looked very stylish) and Dan Thompson (who looked somewhat disinterested). Ashton Boughen had two falls and Tom Spencer and Max James one apiece. Max J’s heavy fall pretty much signified that was the end of any hope of the meeting starting. 

Jordan Jenkins was the only Oxford rider to put in some laps.

4 minutes ago, WembleyLion said:

Vinnie managed to complete his laps without falling as did Max Perry (who looked very stylish) and Dan Thompson (who looked somewhat disinterested). Ashton Boughen had two falls and Tom Spencer and Max James one apiece. Max J’s heavy fall pretty much signified that was the end of any hope of the meeting starting. 

Jordan Jenkins was the only Oxford rider to put in some laps.

I wont trust speedway updates again haha