British Speedway Forum

Berwick 2024

8 minutes ago, spin king junior said:

Personally think Berwick need a massive overhaul. As much as it can be tempting in a rumoured weakened league to sign up some of the riders from the season gone, there's a reason they're on that average, because they were crap. Only really Leon and Coles I reckon should be back, maybe Etheridge for his efforts in the play offs for Sheffield ;)

We need riders that could possibly improve so I would not have Coles or Etheridge.Etheridge is in with the bricks now it seems.

32 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

We need riders that could possibly improve so I would not have Coles or Etheridge.Etheridge is in with the bricks now it seems.

Wouldn't mind having Coles back but would leave Etheridge well alone.

Scored more guesting for Sheffield in a final than he scored every away Berwick match this season apart from Plymouth.

Has been the same other seasons doing better for Belle Vue than for Berwick.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, spin king junior said:

Personally think Berwick need a massive overhaul. As much as it can be tempting in a rumoured weakened league to sign up some of the riders from the season gone, there's a reason they're on that average, because they were crap. Only really Leon and Coles I reckon should be back, maybe Etheridge for his efforts in the play offs for Sheffield ;)

Rory done Ok.Flint took a backward step.

Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

Kerr and Riss Berwick bound apparently 

I'd heard different about one of them... But if they both came that would be like a breath of fresh air! 

If Birmingham go up Alfie Bowtell would be a rider to fill in the bottom end of the team would come in under4.5 with his reduction

• Like 1

1 hour ago, szkocjasid said:

If it's a lower points limit, Kerr is likely to be a number one, whoever he rides for.

99% certain to be a lower limit no teams will be able to have 3 genuine heat leaders more diluted teams guaranteed.

5 minutes ago, Stuntdouble said:

Pickering doing a u turn to ride championship. Get him signed 

If he does sign for Berwick (not likely, will be Edinburgh imo) then @Normski remember you said you would buy his merch and wear it! Can't remember if it was a t-shirt or a hoodie. But seeing the normal temperature in Berwick, will have to be a hoodie! :D