British Speedway Forum

REDCAR V GLASGOW (CAB DIRECT CHAMP P/O) 27/9/ 23

51 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Come and see me on Tuesday ya clown I will gladly have a conversation with you.

Im guessing you can’t decipher the difference between having someone on ignore and ignoring someone.

“Ya clown”? Okay, I’ll send you a private message right now, so we can organise a catch-up on Tuesday night.

51 minutes ago, corfe pirate said:

Have you had a chat with Trackrat yet . I think that you and he would enjoy it .:D.

I have, sadly, but he’s almost incoherent. His last input was to suggest being in MENSA meant someone was immune to criticism, but obviously in his own broken English, ending sentences with commas fashion.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ch958 said:

who's best? TheWellbehaved worral or Gazc? Only one way to find out - fiiiiight!

:lol::lol::lol:

Just to be clear; there will be no fighting. I’d lose my job.

I grew-up and work in an environment where you’re held accountable for your words and actions. Disagree with me, yes, but call me an “idiot” and a “clown”? No, not on. Let’s discuss it.

@ragdoll64 isn’t interested; he bullies from behind his keyboard.

I’ve told @Gazc where I park and what time I arrive, so I’m looking forward to understating why a grown man - who ironically, provided the forum with regular reminders that he was ignoring me - has decided to attack me on a forum for no reason whatsoever.

27 minutes ago, TheWellBehavedWorrall said:

:lol::lol::lol:

Just to be clear; there will be no fighting. I’d lose my job.

I grew-up and work in an environment where you’re held accountable for your words and actions. Disagree with me, yes, but call me an “idiot” and a “clown”? No, not on. Let’s discuss it.

@ragdoll64 isn’t interested; he bullies from behind his keyboard.

I’ve told @Gazc where I park and what time I arrive, so I’m looking forward to understating why a grown man - who ironically, provided the forum with regular reminders that he was ignoring me - has decided to attack me on a forum for no reason whatsoever.

No reason you have been having a go at nearly all your fellow fans on here for reasons only known to yourself.

See you Tuesday.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Here's an idea.  Stick to the thread (Redcar vs Glasgow, in case you've forgotten) and GROW UP some of you.

I tried that, Steve. I bought the meeting on BSN and made a valid, unprovocative observation about Glasgow’s performance, so @Noelinho told me nobody liked me, then @ragdoll64 called me an “idiot” and @Gazc called me a “clown”.

At what point do we draw the line? I wholeheartedly agree with you that we should stick to the thread, but I’ve tried that. It doesn’t work.

• Like 1