British Speedway Forum

REDCAR V GLASGOW (CAB DIRECT CHAMP P/O) 27/9/ 23

15 hours ago, Noelinho said:

It's not the first time you've been told that on here, but you keep saying other people are the problem. It's you, and I think you need told. I'm not being nasty, just straight.

What’s me? Elaborate. 

I’ll be honest because feedback is important; for the most part, I thoroughly enjoy this forum, but I’m becoming slightly bored of genuine sporting debate descending into immature exchanges like this.

I’ve raised valid, debatable points in here, but your enthusiasm was take the discussion towards “you pick fights, people don’t get on with you”.

You quoted me, @Noelinho, so let’s not beat around the bush. Explain your agenda.

11 hours ago, TheWellBehavedWorrall said:

What’s me? Elaborate. 

I’ll be honest because feedback is important; for the most part, I thoroughly enjoy this forum, but I’m becoming slightly bored of genuine sporting debate descending into immature exchanges like this.

I’ve raised valid, debatable points in here, but your enthusiasm was take the discussion towards “you pick fights, people don’t get on with you”.

You quoted me, @Noelinho, so let’s not beat around the bush. Explain your agenda.

My only agenda is to win the lottery and bring back the Rye House Rockets.

i am referring to examples such as this below. Just friendly advice. You can accept it or not, but I’ll now say nothing more on it.

10 hours ago, Noelinho said:

My only agenda is to win the lottery and bring back the Rye House Rockets.

i am referring to examples such as this below. Just friendly advice. You can accept it or not, but I’ll now say nothing more on it.

No, no, no. You‘re not running away from this now. “Just friendly advice” and “I’ll say nothing more”. I repeat; let’s address this.

I’ll message you privately to save the forum from having to read it, but for those wondering what grudge @Noelinho has evidently had saved, given he’s just cast-up a two-weeks old discussion that didn’t involve him, this is how it went:

@TheWellBehavedWorrall: “Brennan as captain should be doing better”, based on Glasgow own website.

@tyretrax: “Brennan isn’t captain, so keep up” was his only condescending input.

@TheWellBehavedWorrall: “What an obnoxious input”.

@Jaizer’s input was then to direct us to the sixth paragraph and 500th word of a match report which mentioned Harris being captain. When I laughed and said he can’t be serious,  I was told “wind your neck in”. Wow.

Please note that I haven’t proactively engaged in any discussion with any of these strange, little men. They’ve sought my attention.

Edited by TheWellBehavedWorrall
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

Don't. I said my piece. You don't accept it. That's the end of it.

Ah, of course. The classic reverse.

Big enough to cause genuine sporting debate to descend into “you pick fights, nobody likes you”, but utterly uninterested in being held accountable for it.

I’ve messaged you.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, ragdoll64 said:

Surely it’s time for everyone to ignore all posts from the idiot……

We’ve never encountered one another, but you consider it appropriate to indirectly address me as “the idiot”.

Not on. You can’t just walk around randomly insulting people, unprovoked.

I’ve messaged you privately in a civil manner, just like I did @Noelinho who has hidden from accountability. If you have a problem, let’s discuss it at Ashfield on Tuesday.

Otherwise, if you’re unwilling to resolve this, then I suggest we involve the forum’s administration team because this isn’t Harlem; you can’t just go around name-calling and bullying people.

1 hour ago, tyretrax said:

I don't think we should criticize this poster, he's obviously a member of MENSA,

Why would being a member of MENSA mean someone is immune to criticism?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, TheWellBehavedWorrall said:

Doesn’t prancing around the forum, telling everyone you’ve put someone on ignore defeat the purpose of actually putting them on ignore?

I'm a long time lurker, recently joining to post, but this poster is a bit of an oddbod, likes the sound of his own (forum) voice I think.

Referring to the one you quoted btw.

Edited by RogerM22
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, TheWellBehavedWorrall said:

We’ve never encountered one another, but you consider it appropriate to indirectly address me as “the idiot”.

Not on. You can’t just walk around randomly insulting people, unprovoked.

I’ve messaged you privately in a civil manner, just like I did @Noelinho who has hidden from accountability. If you have a problem, let’s discuss it at Ashfield on Tuesday.

Otherwise, if you’re unwilling to resolve this, then I suggest we involve the forum’s administration team because this isn’t Harlem; you can’t just go around name-calling and bullying people.

Well, that’s interesting. I never named or indicated to whom I was referring. You, basically, have identified yourself as being the said idiot. As for your private message……..shove it!

• Like 3

14 hours ago, ragdoll64 said:

Well, that’s interesting. I never named or indicated to whom I was referring. You, basically, have identified yourself as being the said idiot. As for your private message……..shove it!

There we have it. Comfortable being abusive from behind a keyboard or mobile, but utterly  terrified at the prospect of replicating such behaviour in person.

Also known as a bully and a keyboard warrior. The worst type of person.

35 minutes ago, TheWellBehavedWorrall said:

I repeat, this is the guy who apparently has me on ignore.:lol::lol::lol:

He’s become a parody of himself.

Come and see me on Tuesday ya clown I will gladly have a conversation with you.

Im guessing you can’t decipher the difference between having someone on ignore and ignoring someone.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, TheWellBehavedWorrall said:

There we have it. Comfortable being abusive from behind a keyboard or mobile, but utterly  terrified at the prospect of replicating such behaviour in person.

Also known as a bully and a keyboard warrior. The worst type of person.

Have you had a chat with Trackrat yet . I think that you and he would enjoy it .:D.

• Haha 2