British Speedway Forum

Scunthorpe 2024

3 hours ago, SteelShoe said:

Had a look at this,   for info the associated text says that it is not supported by smart TV's just computers and mobiles.

roll on friday when i will be able to watch the stream on my 1980s computer and old school tv . happy days as long as the internet dont fail .

6 hours ago, SteelShoe said:

Had a look at this,   for info the associated text says that it is not supported by smart TV's just computers and mobiles.

Yeah it'll most likely work on most TV's or Fire stick through the Internet app, just isn't supported.

So if you did have any issues, they would wash their hands of it and say to use a computer/mobile instead

48 minutes ago, Neila said:

Regarding the live stream, is it stream only or is there commentary as well ??

I believe that the guy who posts on this thread does commentary on it? Will probably be a 2 camera set up or something.

2 hours ago, Neila said:

Always enjoy the streams from Scunthorpe. 

Racing is generally always good and what the commentary lacks in slickness it’s more than made up for with enthusiasm.

4 hours ago, Neila said:

There will be commentary on the stream, however, who does it I'm not too sure now as i've left the TV crew to enjoy speedway again

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2024 at 5:55 PM, Neila said:

Can anyone who has used the stream before,  know if it works via the Internet on a smart TV please, ta very much a worky fan

Used Scunthorpe stream last season does work on internet cast it from my phone to smart tv