British Speedway Forum

Poole v Edinburgh Weds 27/09/23

3 minutes ago, lbw said:

It would rule Sedgy out because as far as I understand the rule he can now only guest for the teams in the same group as Redcar.

Anyways, Kyle Howarth is the guest according to the Poole website .

Sedgy has already guested for Edinburgh at scunny so back to drawing board for you.

For that matter howarth has also already guested for Redcar Vs Oxford 

Edited by Jaizer
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

The forecast is quite varied depending on what site you look at. Since BBC stopped using the Met Office for their forecasts its even worse

Never believe the BBC, so many scandals those initials could stand for varied words other than originally intended! Where is Michael Fish when u need an accurate weather report?

:rofl:

Edited by lbw
  • Haha 1

Teams
Poole - 1 Richard Lawson 2 Rider Replacement 3 Ben Cook 4 Zach Cook 5 Steve Worrall (Capt) 6 Kyle Newman 7 Joe Thompson - Team manager Neil Middleditch
Edinburgh - 1 Kyle Howarth (Guest) 2 Lasse Fredriksen 3 Kye Thomson 4 Michele 'Paco' Castagna 5 Josh Pickering (Capt) 6 Dayle Wood 7 Bastian Borke - Team manager John Campbell

I'll be there cheering the Boyzzzzz of WINborne Road on to the Grand Final.

So looking forward to this one! 

After I've had me mandatory pre meeting flat white of course in London. 

C'mon Ben, Joe & the rest of the Pirates........there's only one Poole Pirates, one Poole Pirates sailing along singing our song sailing in a Pirates Wonderland!

:party:

Edited by lbw

23 hours ago, lbw said:

Teams
Poole - 1 Richard Lawson 2 Rider Replacement 3 Ben Cook 4 Zach Cook 5 Steve Worrall (Capt) 6 Kyle Newman 7 Joe Thompson - Team manager Neil Middleditch
Edinburgh - 1 Kyle Howarth (Guest) 2 Lasse Fredriksen 3 Kye Thomson 4 Michele 'Paco' Castagna 5 Josh Pickering (Capt) 6 Dayle Wood 7 Bastian Borke - Team manager John Campbell

Easyish win for Poole but I think the Monarchs will give you a bit of a test for once. 50-40 scoreline.

11 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Hardly any rain today and Storm Agnes now looks to be heading more westwards with only gale force winds suggested in the Poole area.

Hold on to that thought Skidder coz I'm avin jacket spud with cheese beans onion & lettuce tomorrow lunch so those winds could be swirling in the home straight stand! :rofl:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nickinho said:

Easyish win for Poole but I think the Monarchs will give you a bit of a test for once. 50-40 scoreline.

55-35 to the Pirates coz Howarth as been useless on his recent visits if me noggin serves me right and our reserves are far superior.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Was watching EMTV preview show of Friday and sure they said that Howarth pulled out of tomorrow (assuming at Sheffield's request?) and they are using r/r. 

If that's the case I wonder if Sheffield av paid him to pull out?

Either way Poole certainly don't stop their riders from guesting at the business end of the season & ironically for Sheffield with Lawson putting in a match winning performance for them.

330am and it's that time again to set off for WINborne Road. I'm actually quite awake this morning which cud mean a lively evening at the speedway. On the local bus at the moment to connect with the National Express.

Looking forward to me flat white in London :D 

I'm starving as well but must wait till lunch when I'm gonna stuff meself :D

C'mon the Boyzzzzz :t:

Edited by lbw
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Was watching EMTV preview show of Friday and sure they said that Howarth pulled out of tomorrow (assuming at Sheffield's request?) and they are using r/r. 

That’s correct, r/r at 1 for Monarchs, Howarth was booked but pulled out and no one else of even similar calibre was available/willing 

Made it to London Victoria for me flat white, time for a comfy one :)

Good morning to Val, Rob L, Steve, Nigel, Rob D, Mike & Allen :)  & all Pirates :t:

Absolutely luvvin the speedway & we gonna smash it tonight folks! 55-35

NID :t:

Edited by lbw

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

You could always run one tonight. The rollover from last week will go to the next home meeting.

Will see wot Rob decides to do, be better for him to sort it :t:

Anyways Steve, u shud give the footie a miss coz ur gonna miss a great night down WINborne Road.......:D