British Speedway Forum

Ipswich Witches 2024 serious team predictions

All a bit academic at the moment until Musielak is officially released/Replaced by Lynn. We still don’t know his exact intentions either, maybe he doesn’t want to sign for anyone in the UK for the rest of this season who knows. 

But yes, he’d be an excellent replacement for Doyle, goes well at Foxhall first and foremost, and also goes well at the two tracks that will likely be our biggest threat in the play offs. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cowboy cookie returns? said:

Could be between Tobi & Zmarzlik I have a hunch the latter might be interested in coming over from August 1st

Zmarzlik won't entertain foxhall for sure Lambert as worded him :rofl: and you can quote my comment if i am wrong :t:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, AceBelle said:

Zmarzlik won't entertain foxhall for sure Lambert as worded him :rofl: and you can quote my comment if i am wrong :t:

I'm not sure Zmarzlik would take much notice of someone who has never won a Grand Prix...;)

16 minutes ago, BluTiger said:

I'm not sure Zmarzlik would take much notice of someone who has never won a Grand Prix...;)

looks like he has not taken any notice of Louis :t:

11 hours ago, AceBelle said:

Zmarzlik won't entertain foxhall for sure Lambert as worded him :rofl:and you can quote my comment if i am wrong :t:

That's almost becoming a full time job :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I believe that Doyle is undertaking some intensive rehabilitation in Poland. Is there a slim chance that he could make it back for the play offs?

if not and if they can’t find a like for like replacement such as Zmarzlik then stick with r/r and try and persuade Lindgren to cover the play offs.

Any replacement for Jason will have to be in place by July 25th, barring any rain offs. Efforts are being made, but I wouldn't be surprised if a suitable replacement can't be found in time. It's hard to imagine play-off Bob coming to Foxhall...:D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BluTiger said:

Any replacement for Jason will have to be in place by July 25th, barring any rain offs. Efforts are being made, but I wouldn't be surprised if a suitable replacement can't be found in time. It's hard to imagine play-off Bob coming to Foxhall...:D

Is it before 75% completion, or can they be in place for the 1st August which would be the last 25% of fixtures. Zmarzlik deal not dead. 

5 hours ago, BluTiger said:

To be honest I don’t want that jumped up little t?£t anywhere near Ipswich.

• Haha 2

On 6/29/2024 at 4:20 PM, cowboy cookie returns? said:

To be honest I don’t want that jumped up little t?£t anywhere near Ipswich.

I don't think you need to worry about that, he's Norfolk through and through ;)

59 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Oh you have also noticed he has 6 fingers and webbed feet. 

That one was old and boring about twenty years ago.

11 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Especially in the British final 

I can't believe an Ipswich fan can comment on a rider having a bad night at the NSS with a straight face :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3